chapter 5

Karims. Pov:

The party was a blast. It was really good to know that people did support us in the opening of the hotel. Well we still new so it will take time to gain more profile. So we got home. It was late and passed Vivaans  time to sleep.
Vivaan is becoming too fussing when he is not getting what he wants. Today but he was quite and just whined for a cake. Rani was handling him. Quiet nicely. I need to be in mine office.

I enter my office and find ali uncle and zayn uncle with tensed expression.

Karim: what's the matter uncle.

Ali:son the waitress that served us was the same girl who handled vivaan nicely.

Karim: what how come i did not see her.

Zayn: well because you simply ignored her son well I think we should go to sleep its really late and vivaan wants to come to hotel tomorrow he says he love the cake that he had. So basically he wants another one.

Karim: really that's really good news uncle

Zayn: I hope he stays happy always.

Karim: ameen

Uncle and them left and I started mine paper work. Th3e next moment I wake and see its 7 am. How. Did I sleep I don't remember. I go in my room and have a shower. Wore my business suit and went downstairs for breakfast. I saw rani and vivaan waiting for breakfast.

Rani: morning bhai

Vivaan:morning bhai.

Karim: morning rani morning vivaan.

Vivaan looks sad. His mood swings are becoming a lot this days. I have to talk to the doctor. Soon. The cake was served. Instantly vivaans face brightened. He smiled and took the cake quickly in his plate.

Vivaan: sorry its mine only.

We all laughed at him. He started eating the cake as if he never ate a cake. He gave me a small piece and I ate it. Wow it was purely heaven. The taste was really sweet and texture was smooth. I wanted more. But my brother are the whole cake. I have to meet the cheif. Increase his pay. My phone rang. I excussed myslef and answered the call.

Karim: yes james

James: sir we caught mehta stealing money from your account.

Karim: well its time he see the devil coming and his end will be death only.

I went back with my family to the hotel. Instantly vivaan hold my hands tight. I hold his hands tight. Besides me Rani was scared also. What happenings to them. I put my hands around her shoulder and she relax. We seated in our private area. The cheif came and brought today's special. We ate and it was time for dessert. The chocolate cake was brought . vivaan took a pieace and ate. But saddness overtook his face. He pushed the cake aside he started throwing the glass plates down. I hugged him he calmed down. Okay this time it has crosses to another level. I took the cake and ate it and was disappointed. The cake did not taste the same.

Karim: MANGER.

manager: yes sir any problem.

Karim:who made this cake.

Manager: the cheif

Karim: call him

Cheif: you called for me sir.

Karim: did you make this cake.

Cheif: yes Sir I made the cake.

Karim: THEN WHY ITS NOT TASTINV LIKE YESTERDAY.

cheif: so sorry Sir but the cake yesterday was prepared by laiba she was hired yesterday but unfortunately she did not come today.

Karim: I want her here by any cost get that the cake should be prepared by her only. Get that. Understand. Now move.

Rani and vivaan went back home. I have to go to the warehouse. I still have to deal with the office work. I enter the warehouse where mr mehta is kept. Well the boys have done a good work. I can see that he is bleeding from many places.

James: sir he is still shut he has not opened his mouth yet

Karim: well he will when  his daughter will be thrown to hungry men's so that their can rape her and his wife will be in stress. Begging for money.

Mehta: no no no no you wouldn't do that karim you can't do that leave my family away from this.

Karim: where is the money that you took mehta.

He is pissing me off now. I don't like people who disobey me. I kicked him by the rib cage. He hissed and tears came out.

Karim: mehta last finale warning tel me where is the f**** money don't taste my patience mehta. I think I should let your daughter get raped. Fine ronak go and have fun with her and don't forget to show mehta how much his daughter and wife will beg you.

Mehta: no no no please don't the money is in my bank locker. Please let my wife and daughter go. Please I will never cheat you again please.

I took the knif and cut on his hands. He hissed in pain was trying to move away but I cut his other hand. Well I can kill him this instand but he has a family so. I will leave him but with scars.

Karim: take him to the hospital and james find out who is behind the kidnapping the girls from hostel. I need the information first thing in the morning.

This is the life i have lived and will live. In my dark life there can never be a shining life. Noone will love a devil. I mentally laughed at myself. Imagine dark life with lots of blood. I don't know what love is. But I don't want to know I don't any have place in my heart for someone. I am a heartless mafia king and will always remain. Heartless.

Grandpa' found love in grandma. He loved her like crazy. Dad loved mom both the male in our family were posseive towards the love what does love have. Well let's just say that its waste of time.