Yue no Tenshi

Who is he?! that voice ...
That's why he blocked my attack so easily.
"Kanda kun?" you asked so softly you thought he may not have heard it. Then a low chuckle could be heard.
"You always amuse me (y/n) chan" Kanda said as he took off his mask.
You stared at him unsure of what to do.

"You bastard !" Xanxus said as he got Bester to attack Kanda but to no avail, as guards started to surround him and the others.
"Well now that that's settled..." Kanda said as he turned his attention back to you. He smiled seeing that you weren't able to move, taking advantage if the moment kanda walked towards you, soon having his fingers lifting up your chin, making you meet his gaze.

"You care for me too much to hurt me and you know it ." Kanda said in a raspy voice that made you blush a little.

"If you hurt the Vongola or the Varia then that won't be the case. "you said slapping his hand away from your face. Sure you were a good fighter but this was your best friend Kanda , you didn't want to hurt him .

"Touch her one more time scum and I'll make sure you don't live to see the night!" Xanxus shouted. He was still fending off the enemy for his team as Lusuria healed the rest of the team. Xanxus...
Kanda started to chuckle, " (y/n) chan, you know I've always had feelings for you so why don't we just end this? just forget the Vongola and varia ."

You didn't say a word but closed your eyes, squeezing them shut.
Kanda's my best friend... why did it have to turn out this way ?
"You know I can't Kanda kun..."
You said As you opened your eyes .You saw Kanda gazing at you with affection, Gomen Kanda kun... you said to yourself as you took out your box weapon.

"Rise , yue no tenshi." you said just as you pushed the ring into the box . Then your box weapon Yue manifested in front of you, his wings spread wide . Everyone stared at him in awe, because not only was he an angel and not an animal, but also cause with one look you could tell that he was a powerful opponent. Yue bowed as he greeted you. "kombawang, (y/n) sama.."

Memories started to flood your mind , Yue has always been like a brother to you, when he manifested himself he'd always make sure that you were mentally and physically safe, away from harms way.
"It's been some time Yue kun " you said as you cupped his face bringing to rise to an upright position .

"So this is your box weapon..how intriguing , just like you.." Kanda said as he looked from you to Yue.

"Burst out flames !" Kanda shouted as his box weapon spit out flames at your direction.
Yue spread his wings protecting you from the fire.
"(Y/n) sama, I'm assuming his the enemy.." Yue said more like a statement than a question as he retreated his wings .
You nodded in return as you said, " his a tough opponent Yue he has trained with me when we were younger ..he knows my moves inside out ..."

Yue gazed at him, expression never faltering. "He has never seen me fight , so it's an even match..." You stared at him a little nervously.
" Your resolve is what keeps me going (y/n) sama, as long as you hold onto that resolve , both of us will be strong enough ." Yue said as he drew his sword giving you a nod of encouragement.

You nodded in return and drew your sword , as both of you stood in your fighting stance , Kanda withdrew his sword ." This should be good enough, right?" Kanda shouted to the other end of the room.
The enemies that Xanxus was fending off seemed to have retreated away .

What's going on?!