I did once and I won't let it happen again...

"Yes, thank you lord Hatake." The owner of that voice started to walk into view, kyuudaime...

"VOI!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Squalo stood up screaming so loud that you swore you felt the floor shake.
"Calm down or your wounds might open up again!" Luauria said .
"Ushishi if Squalo dies, no one will be sad anyway Ushishi " Bel said as he casually patted his box animal that was around his neck.
Fran just stared at kyuu Daime emotionlessly .
Well as for Levi, he was out for the moment.

Yue took you in his arms with his wings spread wide open , ready to protect you if anything were to happen.
"There'll be no need for that, my mission is over and so is your trial." Kanda said as he gave kyuu Daime a curt nod.
"Explain yourself old man!" xanxus growled .

"It's fairly simple, all of you are being tested . "kyuu Daime said as he shifted his gaze to kanda and continued "Futa was just a decoy to make the Varia think that the enemy had a target but the real intention was to test the Hatake family new project on human like robots..."
"But all those blood..." you said a little unsteadily.
"Human DNA were extracted to allow the robot to make certain judgements . don't worry no harm was done to anyone ." kyuu Daime said as he shifted his gaze to you.

You sighed in relief as you leaned into Yue for support.
"The fuck ?! You put us through all that to help that guy?!" xanxus shouted as he carried Futa who seemed to be a little shaken and proceeded to your side to see if you were alright.
Kyuu Daime started to smile ," well lady kuchiki's mission is also a success. She managed to get Xanxus to be more caring towards his subordinates like how a boss should be...." kyuu Daime said shifting his gaze to the varia members as they nod in agreement. His gaze landed on Xanxus who was now by your side gazing at you as he gave Futa to you so both of you had a good long hug.

"Don't celebrate now, you scums are all going to die if you all are still so weak and pathetic in the next mission. And I'll be doing it myself ." Xanxus said turning his gaze to his father.

Kyuu Daime cleared his throat .

"As for you Princess Kuchiki, you have demonstrated utmost loyalty to the Varia and Vongola family. " Kyuu Daime announces proudly shifting his gaze to you.
You just nodded with Futa in your arms.

"Why don't all of you freshen up at the infirmary and join the party or go home."kyuu Daime said as he signaled Kanda to follow him out of the room. Kanda gave you I'll talk to you later signal before going off. you just smiled in return.
The rest of the varia were too tired to mutter another word and made their way to the infirmary in silence. Bel and Fran each taking one leg dragging the unconscious Levi along with them

Yue seemed to notice that xanxus wanted to have a word with you and excused himself as he returned to the box to rest.
Futa was still in your arms , apologizing for causing you so much problems .
"It's alright Futa kun." you cooed trying to calm him down.
xanxus started to clear his throat causing you and Futa to reluctantly let go of each other.
"How come the kid that didn't do anything gets all the attention and affection ?" he asked as you stood up.

Oh kami, Xanxus never changes you thought as you started to giggle.
"Good work." you said as you patted Xanxus on the shoulder.
"Tch" was all you got as a reply.

"Erm... if it make a you feel any better ranked number 1 in the worried category on (y/n) onee chan's mind during the battle was you." Futa said to Xanxus smiling a little.
You turned around flushed with embarrassment . Futa?!

"Is that so ?"Xanxus started to chuckle mischievously as he carried Futa.
"Why don't you tell me more?" he said smirking . Futa laughed and nodded.
"Futa!!don't you dare!" you shouted trying to grab him but to no avail. you were weak after the battle, had a bit of cuts and bruises around your body.

Man those robots are good....
Xanxus walked over to you looking over you with a little concern.
"Come on, let's get you wounds healed so we can go home." he said as he picked you up and slung you over his shoulder, making his way to the infirmary .
"Let me go..." you said weakly .

"I did once and I won't let it happen again...." xanxus said taking a peek at you.