< Chap 1: He will be fine >

"Ughhhh. I'm so tired." Hwiyoung immediately whined when he got into the house and laid on the couch. "So many missions in such a short time!!! Youngbin, can we take leave?" Zuho whined. "Pleaseeeeee!!!" Chani begged. "I'll have to ask the agency. Give me awhile." Youngbin said and walked towards the home office. "Guys, I think Youngbin is the most exhausted, he has to babysit all of you and be the leader. He should be asking for the break." Inseong lectured. "I know but..." Hwiyoung got interrupted by a loud thump. All of them looked around and found that Taeyang collapsed on the floor. "Oh no! Let's bring him to his room!" Chani hopped off the couch and dragged Taeyang on the floor. "Chani, let Zuho do it." Inseong suggested. Zuho walked towards Chani and carried Taeyang to his room. "What's with the noise?" Youngbin walked down the stairs. "Taeyang collapsed." Chani plainly replied. "What?! And you're so calm about it?" Youngbin exclaimed. "He will be fine. Zuho brought him to his room." Hwiyoung replied. "Calm down Youngbin, I called the doctor, he will be fine." Inseong stated. Youngbin nodded and sat down on the couch. "Okay, so we are allowed to go on holiday..." "YAY!!!" Hwiyoung interrupted Youngbin. "We have to do a mission while we are there." Youngbin stated. "Whattttt!!!" Hwiyoung complained. "We will discuss this tomorrow okay? Everyone go to bed now! If I find anyone awake after 12am they will have to clean the whole house tomorrow, I'll wait for the doctors." Youngbin ordered. When the doctors arrived, Youngbin directed them to Taeyang's room and realised that Chani was sleeping on him. "Aish, kids are so cute." Youngbin muttered to himself and gently lifted Chani onto his bed. The doctors came in and started examining Taeyang. "Huh? What's going on?" Chani woke up and rubbed his eyes. "Nothing, nothing Chani, you can go back to sleep." Youngbin whispered, afraid to wake the other members up. "But..." "Shhh no buts." Youngbin shushed Chani. "I'm hungry. I'm going to grab some chips!" Chani hopped off his bed and ran to the kitchen.

"Taeyang is okay, just collapsed from exhaustion, you should give him plenty of rest and sufficient food. Give him 3 days at least." The doctor ordered and walked out. "Haiz, I think the agency has been overworking us." Youngbin muttered. He walked towards his room and immediately fell asleep.

Haha:) HEY GUYZZZ!!! I know this chap is a little short and the others may be like that too:/ I just want to publish as many chaps as possible in the quickest time so that yall won't have to wait. Oh ya by the way HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONEEEEEEE!!! GONG XI FA CAI okie:) HOPE YALL SPEND LOADS OF TIME WITH UR FAMILY AND FRIENDS:) THE NEXT CHAP WILL COME OUT SOON!!! 
^-^