< Chap 2: Birthday Planning >

2 days later...

"LEADER! YOUNGBIN! WHERE ARE YOU!!!" Chani shouted.
"What's wrong Chani?" Taeyang asked.

"Eh, ummm, hmmmm... The agency mayyyy have a new mission for us... Hehehe." Chani responded in a high pitch tone.

Taeyang couldn't believe his ears, how could the agency be so unreasonable, he just collapsed 2 days ago and they don't care?
"Buttttttttttt... You aren't allowed to go Taeyang. They told you to rest." Chani muttered.

"When are your leaving?" Taeyang harshly asked.

"As soon as we find the location of the target." Chani replied.

"So you should go to your room and rest right now! Let us handle this!!!" Chani gently pushed Taeyang into his room.

"I'm older than you ya know?" Taeyang laughed.

"Haha! Ya right! It was probably a typo in my birth certificate!" Chani laughed and pushed Taeyang onto his bed.

"And now be a good maknae and rest. If you need anything you can just call your servant, Dawon!" Chani lectured.

"Oh ya, by the way, if I see you out of bed... You owe everyone PIZZA!!! YAY!" Chani celebrated and closed the door.

"Excuse me? Servant? Me?" Dawon fumed.

Chani simply nodded and walked to the office. Chani found Youngbin sleeping peacefully on the table. "Wow, I should really take a picture of this but... Nah. He will kill me if he finds out." Chani muttered.

"Yes, I will." Youngbin rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"New mission huh? Where?" Youngbin asked.

"Ummm. Actually, there's no mission. The agency wants to organize a surprise birthday party for Taeyang. It'll be EPIC!" Chani whispered secretly.

"Oh. Okay! I just got an awesome idea! Gather the group in the underground hideout in 5 minutes!" Youngbin said and ran out excitedly.

5 minutes later

"Okay so guys, this party will be a surprise as always! The company will be funding $500 for this party!" Everyone cheered at the news.

"What will we do with so much money though?" Chani asked.

"So the plan is that we will..."

(Sorryzzzz I don't wanna spoil it)

"Awesome idea! Let's do it!" Chani jumped up excitedly, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Youngbin! You are the best!" Dawon praised Youngbin.

"Ok, mission tbp START!" Youngbin shouted.

"Tbp?" Chani scratched his head.

"Taeyang's Birthday Party! PABO!" Youngbin whacked Chani's head.

At night...

"Goodnight guys! Have a very good nights sleep!!! Awesome work for the mission today!" Youngbin closed the door and went to sleep.

In the morning...

"YOUNGBIN! YOUNGBIN! YOUNGBIN!" Taeyang shook Youngbin awake.

"Huh? What?" Youngbin rubbed his eyes awake.

"Chani is gone!" Taeyang shouted.

"WHAT?! WHEN?!" Youngbin exclaimed.

"I... I don't know! When I woke up, Chani's bed was messed up and he was gone!" Taeyang was panicking.

"Calm down. Let's look around the house." Youngbin stepped out of his bed and started looking around the house.

1 hour later

"We looked around the house for 1 whole hour and we can't find him! He must have ran away or something." Zuho groaned.

"I'll try calling him." Inseong suggested.

Inseong whipped out his phone and called Chani.

"No answer." Inseong stated.

"Hey everyone! I found something that might lead us to where Chani is!" Dawon shouted from upstairs.

HEYOOOOO SO THIS IS THE SECOND CHAP!!! I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO CHANIIII MY BAEEEEE!!! Ok Im sorry if I'm a little bias but... HOPE YALL ENJOYED!!! THX FOR READING!!!