8. Andromania

*if yall still havent noticed, im drug abusing the shit out of things in this story so i mean DRUG ABUSE THESE ARE BAD THINGS HERe*-dearest author

You were the shock-factor, you were the amazement, you were the power couple, and when you entered the club, all eyes were on you. Nothing compared to you two.

The crowd was good, the drinks were better, and you had only then realized how much you'd missed it. Without going out, your life had slowed down, and you were used to the fast rush Yoongi brought. You swayed to the slow jazz music that was playing, letting the alcohol settle, letting his hands go over your body, letting him paint your neck with gentle kisses, losing yourself in his touch.

"Not here" you whispered

"Oh princess" he pulled away only slightly, looking down at your tight dress "What a great dress"

"Because you bought it"

"Did I? Why don't you check what I have in my pocket?"

You quirked your brows at him, digging your hand into his pocket only to pull out a small bag of white powder.

"Yoongi, I don't know-"

"Baby, do it for me" he whispered into your ear "Ride or die, you're my ride or die"

What was it called again, peer pressure? But you thought, why not, in this environment, and with him, it's normal here. 

"Do you know what we're celebrating today?" he watched you take the first line, shaking your head after the initial sniff. You brushed your nose off, blinking rapidly

"No, what?" you asked

"It's officially two months"

Affected, you were affected after twenty seconds and you felt everything all at once. Your heart was pounding, you felt warmer, and you started feeling better. As if you had been incomplete all your life, and suddenly, everything you wished for was fulfilled, everything was good, no, it was divine.

"Two months!" you yelled enthusiastically, making all the people look at you "It's been two months, wow time flies"

"I think you liked it" he grinned widely, leaning down to do the rest three lines that you abandoned

"Well then we need a real celebration" you smiled, moving slowly closer to him, who was eager to wrap his arms around you yet again

"I agree" he held you tightly "Turn up the music! It's a special day"

He spun you around like a ballerina, your laughter mixing with his, the room continuing to spin even after you stopped. 

You kept your lips red, your dresses short, and your heart and soul open, and it was all for him.

"Ooops" you giggled when the champagne spilled on your dress

"Oh don't worry doll, you still look like a diamond"

"Do I daddy?" you smiled widely, letting him kiss you in between sips of his whiskey

"You always do"

"Agust-"

"Princess, go on, dance" he winked at you and you knew that was your cue to leave. You took his whiskey from him, chugging it down before you batted your eyelashes in the cutest way you could.

"I want more" you spoke with a pouted lip

"What Angel?" he held your chin and you pointed to the pills resting on the table "Oh that"

"Mhm" you nodded, biting your bottom lip. You never really asked what the pills were; you just let them boost your mood even more.

You were on top of the world, or on top of the table, on top of everything, your hair loose, just like your behaviour. You felt orgasmic and calm, hot and cold, happy and sad, you felt every emotion, every pain, every pleasure, the whole world was on your shoulders. You felt innocently sinful and it was fucking beautiful.

"You think I'm some sort of womanizer?" you could hear his loud, deliciously rough voice from across the crowded room. It pulled you to him, like a magnet.

"There she is, my Angel. I'm a one-woman man" he nodded his head towards you who had stumbled drunkenly through the crowd

"He sure is" you confirmed, your sight too foggy for you to recognize the men. Their voices were familiar.

"Angel I'm still busy-"

"Busy busy busy!" you threw your arms in the air, your knees buckling a little from the sudden movement "What about our celebration?"

"I promise we'll celebrate once I'm done" he was the only one you could see, you could distinct and recognize. How could you not recognize him, he was a Greek God amongst ugly apes "Do you want something?"

He was hinting to the drugs. You shook your head determinedly; you'd had far too much that night already.

"I want you" you whined, and were more then sure all the "business" men were staring at you. There was no need to lie.

He was your favourite drug. 

But he was busy, and you were angry. You stomped your heels loudly on the ground, not caring about the people you were bumping into, not caring about anything, only caring to get out of there.

Perhaps that night wasn't too important, since he actually chased after you. Well, not chase, since you'd been standing outside, smoking a cigarette you took from someone, for about ten minutes.

"What's wrong?" his voice was firm and tense, oh uh, perhaps it was important.

"Nothing" you pulled the thin cigarette out of your mouth, giving him a glare

"Then come back inside"

"No" you flatly stated

"Fuck" he growled "I don't have time for your episodes"

"Fuck you Min Yoongi" you spat at him "Fuck you Agust D"

"You're too pretty for such ugly words" he cupped your face, his thumbs stroking your cheeks "Don't pull out the bad from me princess"

"Whatcha gonna do daddy" your spoke, feeling up the place where he usually kept his gun. You pulled it out slowly, and he was curious to see what you would do, he wasn't stopping you, just watching you. You moved to kiss his cheek, leaving a red mark, before you lifted the gun to his chest.

"Bang" you whispered, pretending to have shot him "It's easy as that. To pull the trigger. End a life"

"Yes it is" he wasn't nervous, he wasn't scared, he was standing in front of you, completely calm

"And why shouldn't I?" you locked eyes with him "You're no good. You're dangerous, you're flawed, tainted with pure darkness"

"Because you love me"

You lowered the gun, threw away the cigarette, and looked up at the sky, letting out a sudden scream. It didn't fix anything; it was just a temporary solution. A temporary way to release some anger.

"Yes, I fucking love you. I love you! I love your rotten ass, I love your criminal, evil, sadistic mind, I love you and I fucking hate the fact I love you"

"See princess, the bad things sometimes have a way of tasting marvellously good"