Chapter 7

We finally get home and we hug daddy then me and Paige go try on our dresses then we walked out and asked what everyone thought . Everyone mouth dropped open and Thor dropped his glass daddy finally said we looked beautiful . I knew they all thought that it's just we have never worn a dress before so yea.

                The next day
They have us go with Nat agian to get our hair , makeup you know all that stuff done and stay away while they decorated and I guess did stuff with our presents . We left and first got our hair done it was so pretty I felt like I was getting ready for a wedding . Then we got our nails done I did black of corse and Paige did blue along with the same color of eye shadow , and by the time we got back to the tower the party was starting in a hour so me and Paige went and got dressed . It was 6 o clock and daddy said we looked so pretty along with the rest of the avengers . We went to the party deck and had a blast and we tried lifting the hammer agian and even after everyone left it was still so much fun. We finally opened presents and me and Paige was so surprised we didn't expect this may there was like a billion with our name on it . We got clothes jewelry makeup etc. but mine and Paige's favorite was the iPhone 7 from daddy and tony . He said we would have to teach him how to use his though and everything was perfect . We was just sitting around and Nick Fury called and said to report to his office and for all the avengers to come . " you two have been here for a while and since you have powers we wanted to ask you two to join the avengers " nick said " really " I said me and Paige said yes . They told us stark was going to design us a costume and names and they would tell us our supper hero names tomorrow .

The next morning me and Paige flew down to starks layer asking him what idea he had and he said " how about Riley you be the fire patriot and Paige how about u be the indestructible patriot " we liked the names and went with them and of corse our costumes looked a lot like the captain America uniform the only difference is mine was all blue and had a star in the middle with snow flakes on it and Paige's was all blue with a star I loved them so much. Now we just gotta wait til the first mission