Chapter 1

Cassius Dwyer turns the corner and sprints down the hallway of the hotel.

"You'll never catch me Amelia!! Cash screams. Amelia almost tags him when suddenly he runs into someone. 

"Fu....." Cassius looks up and sees his mother, Sydney Leroux. Star forward of the USWNT.

"What was that?" she asks while laughing. I'm sure daddy would be soooooo mad if you said that in front of him. I won't tell him this time but next time I might just tell him. So don't say that again. Ok?" She says with a grin.

"Ok." He replies with a fake smile. Sydney looks up to see Amelia running to her son, tagging his back, and running off. Cassius takes off and flys down the hallway to chase her. Syd wonders if her teammates in there rooms and can hear the pounding of their feet from in there rooms. She laughs at the thought. Syd was disrupted from her thinking when pinoe and some of her other teammates came around the corner of the hotel hallway.

"AYEEEE SYDS MA GURLLLL SYDS, HOW SHE DOIN?" Peens yells in their own language no one will ever understand. Syd laughs while the rest of the group rolls their eyes. 

"Great ma gurl peenoeeee, Hows shee doin hersellllf?" Syd replies. 

"Sorry to interrupt this nice friendship moment but syd, have you seen Amelia?" Lauren asks. 

"Yeah" I reply. "Her and cash went to go and play tag. They ran that way." Syd says pointing down the long hall.

"Great!" Lauren mumbles. "Syd......why did you let them just run down a long hallway with no supervision?" She asks.

"I don't know, it sounded like something I would do so I let him." Syd laughed. Pinoe found they amusing and tried to hide her laughing by bitting her lip. The group of ladies go down the hall to find the kids and talk about the team dynamic for the World Cup and stuff.

Ik this is short but I need ideas. Put some in the comments