2

Tobin POV 

"No babe" says a beautiful christen press. I mean, at least in my opinion. "We are not sharing a room with Ali and Ash!" 

"Yeah we are Chris, they ran out of hotel rooms for the WNT and the MNT so they need couples to share rooms so they don't waste beds. Syd and Dom have to share a room with Alex and Serv so we have to deal. Believe me, Syd is not happy because her and Dom can't have se......"

"Shut up and kiss me." Christen says while pressing their lips together. (No pun intended) Tobin  shrugs and adds more pressure to her lips. Pressy gently throws Tobin against the wall of their room. Tobin bites the bottom of christens lip which earns her a moan.

"Fuuuuuck Tobin!!" Christen nearly screamed as Tobin touched every ab on Chris's stomach. Christen smirks while applying pressure to where tobin wanted her most. No needed  her most. Tobin swore that she was going to bite her lip off in about 3 seconds. 

"You have to many clothes on." Christen says smirking. 

"You......to." Tobin manages to say while christen touches her breasts. They manage to make it to the bed when there's a knock on the door. Chris and tobs both look at the door and then at each other. They both grab a random shirt and training shorts considering they were both completely naked. Tobin grabs a book about sharks and sits on the bed fully clothed. Christen looks at Tobin, sighs, and opens the door. 

"Hey Cash." Says christen. Cassius says something and then runs in the room.

"What's up little bro?" I ask while giving him a fist bump.

"I need.. to hide.. from Amelia." He says panting from running. 

"You can chill with me." I say as I pat the bed for him to climb up. Chris comes with a glass of Tao water for Cassius and she smirks at me and then she winks. I slap her arm. She can clearly see I'm frustrated. Sexually.

All the chapters are going to be some what short like this.