Zene|Secrets (Long Story)

You may think Zane and Gene hate each other. You might think they fight too much. But they don't. They have a slight secret that they have. Zane tells Gene his secrets while Gene tells Zane his secrets. Their friendship is something no one can change...

  "Gene!" Zane calls as he knocks on the older's door. When the door opened, it showed Sasha, making Zane gasp.
  "What do you want, Zane?" She says with annoyance. The black haired boy thought for a moment.
  "I need to chat with Gene. He called me... Something rude!" Zane says, satisfied with his lie. Sasha sighed, letting him in.
  "He's upstairs in his room." She said before going to the kitchen. Zane smiled under his mask, going up the stairs. Quietly placing his hand on the door of what he thought was Gene's room, he lightly knocked. The older one opened the door and sneakily let Zane in.
  "What did you need, man?" Gene asked, smiling. Zane whispered something into Gene's ear, making him gasp. "Who?" Zane looked down.
  "I umm... Can't tell you." Zane mumbled. Gene looked at the masked boy, slightly angered.
  "Why not..? I thought we could tell each other-"
  "I know," Zane stopped him, "but I can't tell you this..." Zane whispered. Gene sighed, pushing Zane out of his room. Zane gasped, eyes wide. "I'm sorry, Gene. I just-" he was cut off with the door in front of him was shut by Gene. Zane felt tears rise up in the corner of his eyes as he quietly ran back to his house. As he got to the door he thought for a moment. "If I go inside, my brother will probably pick on me for crying..." he whispers, before walking on the side of the road. The long, dark, sidewalk was wet as rain poured down from the sky. The clouds covered the sun. Zane sighed as he gripped tightly to his coat he had on.
  "Zane?" Zane heard, making him turn to the voice. There, standing, was Dante. His hair was a darker blue in the rain and his red coat was soaked.
  "What do you want." Zane said, sitting on a bench. He took out his phone, looking at Pinterest.
  "Zane. You may not think I'm your friend, but you're mine. Now tell me what happened." Dante said, sitting next to Zane. Finally, the black haired boy have up, telling Dante all that happened and how they've been keeping this secret. Zane even told Dante what the secret was, making the blue haired boy gasp.
  "You li- MPH!?" He was cut off with Zane covering Dante's mouth. He nodded, letting go of Dante.
  "Just... Don't tell anyone..." Zane whispered.
  "I won't. I promise." Dante says, smiling. Zane smiled under his mask, even though Dante couldn't see it.
  "I should head home now." Zane says, getting up. Dante nodded, getting up aswell. Zane watched as the rain grew louder, hearing crackles of thunder in the air. Zane sighed, "how perfect." He said sarcastically. Dante slightly chuckled, walking Zane to his house. As they got there, Garroth was cooking.
  "Baby brother!" Garroth smiled, hugging Zane. He just hugged Garroth back slightly, just a little. Dante chuckled, waving goodbye and waving. "What was that all about?" Garroth asked Zane. He sighed, letting for of Garroth's tight grip.
  "I was... Just sitting and suddenly, Dante came over and wouldn't stop following me." he lied. Garroth just nodded, going upstairs to his room. Zane swiftly went to his room, passing by their new cat, George. The little black and white spotted cat looked like it was smiling at Zane, making Zane slightly smile back. 
  "Mew~" was what came out of the kitten. Zane quietly giggled as he picked up the little animal. It was almost the size of his face, making him giggle quietly one more time before going into his room with the cat.
  "C'mon, little guy..." Zane whispers before getting into bed. Suddenly, Zane saw something on his wall. Gene and him were smiling with a cliff in the background. The cliff made him think. He shook it off before turning off his lights. His arms wrapped around George as he closed his eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Zane opened his eyes, only to be seen with the cat gone. It stood out his door, which was for some reason opened. Zane looked outside, seeing it was still dark. A low growl came out his mouth as he stood up to go grab the cat and close his door. As he reached down to the animal, it ran off down the stairs, making Zane curse under his breath. He quickly went out of his room, going down the stairs. The cat was gone, but the first thing he notice was...

An opening in the window...

  "Oh, great." Zane said sarcastically before going outside from the window, just to make sure to know where the cat went. "George?" he called outside, only hearing a small mew. He turned to his left, and saw George. His tail wagged back and forth as he ran to the park. Zane growled again, running after the cat. "George, please! It's still late!" Zane called again for George. 
  "Meow..." George said in a low growl. Zane gasped, seeing where the cat was. The cliff from the picture of Gene and him. Zane stared at the sight, slowly walking to the edge. His eyes looked deep in focus of Gene. How he missed him deeply. He never wanted to hurt Gene. He never wanted to lose Gene... But he did... 
  "Zane..?" he heard. Zane turned around, only to see Gene. He gasped, walking to the edge, until he was stuck. "Zane, please..." Gene whispered. Zane looked down, seeing how far down he could fall. He wanted to jump, but for some reason, not in front of Gene. So... He sat down, and waited for Gene to leave. "So..." Gene started to make a conversation, "you know I am sorry... RIght...?" he finished. Zane looked at him in shock.
  "You're sorry? I  should be sorry for that matter..." He said, looking back at the cliff. Tears started to rise in the corner of his eyes as memories of their times together flooded his mind.
  "Zane-"
  "I'm so so so sorry!" Zane cried, hugging Gene. The older one gasped as Zane tightly held him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I-" Gene cut his apologies off as he pulled down Zane's mask and kissed him. Zane slowly kissed back, wrapping his arms around Gene's neck. 
  "You are definitely forgiven..." Gene said, splitting the kiss. Zane quietly giggled a laugh as his forehead touched Gene's.
  "Do you want to know who I told you I liked?" Zane asked Gene, pecking him on the lips.
  "Who?" Gene said. Zane laughed as he placed his pointer finger on Gene's chest, making him gasp and think for a moment. Soon, Gene rolled his eyes and replied, "was it me?" he laughed. Zane giggled and nodded as Gene started tickling him. "You silly goose!" Gene laughed. 
  "Stop~!" Zane laughed. Gene stopped as he picked Zane up. His arms wrapped around Gene's neck as his legs went around his waist. He yawned, resting his head on Gene's neck. "I'm tired~..." Zane yawned. Gene just chuckled as he kissed Zane on the cheek.
  "We can get some rest..." Gene whispered. Zane smiled, satisfied with the idea. They slowly walked to Gene's house, getting all set up for bed. Gene went downstairs to grab some water while Zane tucked in. Gene walked back up the stairs, only to be greeted with a sleeping Zane. He smiled, kissing the boy's forehead. "Goodnight, babe..." he said before lying back in bed with his new lover.

A/N: I dunno. I haven't done much updating recently so I did it right now. =T I hope you enjoyed this 1316 words story. bOI!