Zarroth|Realization (Smut)

A/N: This is a thing where I predict the next episode of Emerald Secrets ;-;. So, this is what happens when they find Zane. Or.. when Garroth finds Zane.

  Garroth walked back to the cave quietly at night, hoping not to wake up the others. He knew that Zane had must be found, for that was his brother, of course. He also secretly loved him, which seems slightly wrong, but Garroth didn't care. As he continued walking through the cave, he heard sobs. Sobs of the brother he cared for. Quickly, Garroth rushed around the corner, only to see Zane hugging his knees. His face was buried in between his bent legs, making Garroth unable to see his face. Zane's sobs grew more quiet as Garroth grew closer.
  "G-Go away!" Zane growled in between sobs. A sigh left Garroth's lips. He grabbed Zane and lifted him up. "I thought you didn't love me..." Zane mumbled. Garroth's eyes widened, surprised Zane would ever say that. Garroth shook his head.
  "I care for you more than anything in the world." Garroth said, pecking Zane on the nose. Blush grew on the masked boys face as he rested his head on his brother's chest. He could hear his heartbeat thumping in a rythym. Zane smiled for a second before shaking his head, trying to get out of the trans.
  "I-I don't believe you!" Zane sobbed, his body trying to pull away from Garroth's. Suddenly, a smirk was planted on the older brother's lips.
  "I could show you..." he whispered in Zane's ear, making the boy gasp. The masked one just looked away, slightly embarrassed, before nodding. Right away, Garroth smirked and bit Zane's ear, then moving to his neck, kissing his neck. (WARNING VERY KINKY. Also, yes, it's Cave Sex.)
  He moved to Zane's collar bone, biting on a spot that made Zane moan quietly. Garroth licked and bit that spot, abusing it. Zane's moans kept growing louder, making Garroth want him more. He knew it was his brother, but he just had to do this. His mouth left Zane's neck. He gently kissed the boy under him as he put his hands under Zane's sweatshirt. He felt skinny, making Garroth's smile disappear.
  "Have you eaten?" Garroth asked Zane. He shook his head, looking down. A growl left Garroth's mouth, making Zane gasp, as he put his hands to Zane's butt. "We'll eat once we get back to the cabin. Understand?" Zane nodded, staring into Garroth's eyes. The blonde boy put lips on Zane's neck again, making the younger one's legs feel weak. Garroth picked up Zane's legs, straddling him against the wall of the cave.
  "G-Garroth~" Zane moans, loudly, his head tilted backwards. His hands go to his older brother's hair, gripping on it tightly. Garroth quickly takes off Zane's sweatshirt and his own as well. Quickly, he starts kissing the boy's chest, making him moan more. The blonde boy quickly tore off Zane's pants, dropping them near the two of them. His mask sat next to the sweatpants, along with his sweatshirt and Garroth's polo. The boy's make out session grew hot as Garroth grinded against Zane's boxers, making them both moan. Garroth took off his own pants, along with his boxers. He took Zane's off as well, leaving them both naked. Zane blushed in embarrassment, making Garroth frown. He pecked Zane on the lips.
  "Don't be so embarrassed..." he whispered to the blue eyed boy. Zane nodded, looking into Garroth's eyes. Zane looked down, staring at Garroth's dick. He smirked before getting down on his knees, wrapping his hands around Garroth's member. He licked the tip, making Garroth groan in response. "Don't tease, baby brother..." he whispered to Zane, making him roll his eyes. He quickly took Garroth whole, earning a loud groan from his brother. The older boy grabbed onto Zane's hair, thrusting into his mouth. Soon, Garroth couldn't take it anymore. He came inside Zane's mouth, him swallowing all of it. Garroth panted as he forced two of his fingers into Zane's mouth, making him suck on them. He took them out once his saliva was all over his fingers. Garroth swiftly inserted one of the fingers into Zane's ass, making him moan in pain and pleasure. Soon, Garroth inserted the second one. Zane squinted his eyes in pain, until he opened them and started moaning when it turned to pleasure. His moans echoed through the whole cavern.
  "Garroth... I'm going to..." Zane couldn't finish his sentence. Garroth took his fingers out right before he was going to cum, making Zane pout. Garroth chuckled, turning Zane around. He soon inserted his dick into Zane's ass, making him moan loudly. Garroth waited for Zane to adjust, not wanting to hurt his little brother. Though, once Zane nodded for him to go, and thrusted quickly. Zane begged for Garroth to go faster at each thrust, moans leaving his mouth. Zane came all over his and Garroth's chest, moaning his big brothers name. Garroth's thrusts grew sloppy, before cumming inside of Zane. He pulled out of the boy, hugging his brother tightly. The fell onto the floor of the cave, a panting mess. Garroth and Zane got dressed, standing back up. Garroth glared at Zane.
  "Don't ever think I don't love you. Because I really do." Garroth said before taking his brothers hand and walking back to the cabin.

A/N: When you wish this is what really happened ;-;