I Knew Shrimpy's Was a Bad Idea

Evander and Lily arrived at the show with only seconds to spare; as soon as they sat in their seats the lights went down and Ty walked on stage.

They both laughed all the way through, though Evander often thought about what he was going to say in the short 10 minutes he had with Ty before going to get ready for his birthday. The show flew by and the next thing Evander knew, the bodyguard was showing him into Ty’s dressing room backstage.

“Hi Ty,” Evander said as he walked in.

“So do you want and autograph? Thanks for supporting me – wait! EVANDER!” Ty yelled, breaking his monologue tone.

“So I suppose you get bored?” Lily says as he let go of Ty.

“Well I love the fans. Honestly. But they all say the same things and want the same things,” Ty says as he sits back down.

“All but Clara. Gosh it was so cute…” Lily says  

“She’s next door if you want to talk girl or whatever,” Ty says and Lily leaves.

“What’s the deal with Lily? Do you still like her? It’s been 4 years now. Grow a pair!” Ty harshly says while flicking Evander in the head.

“Dude? Seriously?” He said, rubbing his red forehead.

“EVANDER HAS NO BALLS! HE’S A WIMP! A GIRL!” Ty yells at the top of his voice,  and continued until Evander clasped his hand over his mouth.

“You just need to ask her!” Ty defends himself after he has calmed down. (Which took Evander a while).

Evander ignored him and asked about Clara. This meant the rest of the time they spent together, Ty talked about his family and his career.

 “Listen I have to go. You have fans to see, bye!” Evander leaves waving and goes to find Lily.