Two

"Wait, Storm, you know you don't have to do this, I don't want to make you uncomfortable in anyway

"Wait, Storm, you know you don't have to do this, I don't want to make you uncomfortable in anyway." Ilan said as I got under the covers and rolled over to the left side.

"We'll, the right side of my bed is waiting for you when your tired" I said as he turned off the light from my lamp on my little desk and got under the covers with me. I rolled over so I was facing him and buried my face in the crock of his neck. He wrapped his arm around me as his other hand rubbed my head, playing with my hair.

"Good night Storm." He said. I didn't say anything back, I was too tired.

"I love you" he also added, and that made me feel so uncomfortable. I just pretended that I fell asleep, which I eventually did.

~eight in the morning~

I woke up as Ilan had his head buried in my neck and smiled. I looked at my clock and it read- 8:12.

"Ilan! Wake up! I gotta get ready, and you gotta leave before my parents find us!" I said as I got out of bed and started to change right in front of him. I was putting on my red shorts as I fell from rushing. Ilan laughed and watched me.

"Ilan you gotta go! I'm sorry, but I'm leaving soon, you heard my mom, she said morning!" I shouted as he nodded his head. He got up and walked over to me.

"Bye Storm, I'll see you in one month, and call me everyday! I mean it!" He said as he kissed me. He walked over to my window and climbed out of it.

"Bye Ilan! And don't fall for any girls while I'm gone" I said shouting from my window as he was down the tree.

"I've already fallen so hard for you" he said making me laugh.

"God, your cheesy, okay, bye!" I said blowing him a kiss and then I shut my window. I grabbed a grey plain shirt and threw it on me. I grabbed a big black bag, and began shoving- random clothes I found on the floor, deodorant, a brush, a toothbrush, shaver, some shoes, and two bathing suits. I put my hair in a ponytail, and put on the chocker Ilan got me.

"Ready sweetie?" Dad asked as he came in my room.

"Yup." I said as I grabbed my bags. My dad helped. We walked to the car and got in. I looked out the window and thought 'this summer is gonna be shit'.

"Mom, how long is this drive?" Axel asked. We we're only in the car for at least ten minutes. Chill my bro.

"In another hour, it's sorta a long drive, but don't worry, when we get there, you can jump in the lake for a swim!" My mom said as Axel smiled and clapped in excitement. I just looked out the window and fell asleep.

~lake house~

"Honey, wake up! We're here!" My dad said as I was still trying to adjust my eyes to the sunlight. I got out of the car and saw a really Beautiful cabin house that was super huge.

"Let's go say hi to the Brandis's! Than go for a swim!" My mom said as I rolled my eyes. All I wanted to do was sleep. Sleep away the rest of this summer.

We grabbed our bags and the Brandis's greeted us by opening the door and giving us all a big gesturing hug. Fun.

"Lori! James! My gosh!" My dad said as I yawned. I ignored there reunion of talk for about four minutes.

"My son's at the store, he should be coming home soon, but wow, Storm, you are absolutely stunning like your mother, and gosh, aren't you a cutie like your old pal here!" Lori said as I smiled at her.

"Come on, let's go for a swim as we catch up." James said. I looked at my mom and pulled her to the side.

"Mom, I'm tired, can I go to sleep? I'll swim later when I wake up." I said to her. She looked at me and nodded.

"Sure baby, pick a room that isn't full of clothes or stuff from the Brandis's, they have lots of extra rooms. Just pick one and we can unpack tomorrow, okay?" I hugged her as I walked upstairs. I picked the room all the way at the end, nobody's belongings where here so I threw my bags on the floor, and hopped into bed.

Drifting fast asleep.

Thank you for reading!
Jonathan isn't in here just yet, but next chapter he is.

–suck on my toes, yEs