Three

I woke up and it was still a little dark out

I woke up and it was still a little dark out. I looked at the clock on the wall and it read 5:27. I got up and decided to go for a swim in the lake. I would be by myself, and I could just relax. I grabbed a towel that was folded on the shelf in the bathroom and ran out the door quietly. I walked outside seeing the lake. I followed the path I was on and it lead me to this big tree with a swing and the lake, which was beautiful. I decided to just jump in butt-naked because why not? Nobody's here. Once I was done, taking off my clothes, I put it on the log. I looked down and jumped in. I started splashing and swimming till I heard a guy say "hey!" I turned around and felt my face get hot red.

"What are you doing here! It's 5 in the morning!" I didn't know who he was, he had blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked around 17.

"We'll what are you doing here! I can be here if I want!" I demanded.

"You are trespassing!" He stated as he splashed me.

"I did no such thing! I'm visiting here, with my parents friends." I said as I splashed him back.

"Wait, your a Carter?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm a Brandis." oh my god, he's there son. He's such a prick. His parents are so sweet, how is that even possible?

"Oh." I said as I got nervous. I didn't know what to do. I was naked and I couldn't go out.

"I'm Jonathan, and you are?" He asked as I tried to think of a way to get out.

"I'm Storm." I said as he smiled at me.

"Why are you up so early?"

"Because I can be." I sassed back.

"Yeah we'll, I was having a good time without you here, so why don't you leave!" He shouted. He was making me so mad.

"Because! I can't!" I yelled back.

"Why not?"

"Just look the other way and I'll be out of here alright!" I said as he rolled his eyes and did as told. He looked the other way as I got out and ran to my clothes and towel. Once I put on my clothes, I walked back to the house.

An hour later Jonathan came back because I heard him close the door. I was hungry but I didn't want to be rude and just raid all there food. I sat in my room for an hour watching television.

I heard somebody knocking on my door. I got up to open it, and it was Jonathan.

"Can I help you?"

"No but you can stop acting like a little brat, and come down to the kitchen with me if you're hungry." he said as he walked away. We'll, I was hungry. After debating with myself, I walked down to the kitchen and saw Jonathan making pancakes.

I sat on the counter as I watched him flip pancakes on a pan. He had slices of apples cut, and I grabbed one as he watched me.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked.

"I don't know, bad dream I guess." he smiled as I looked down, he was extremely handsome.

"What about you huh?" He asked.

"Bad dream I guess." I said mimicking him in a low guys voice but failed horribly. He chuckled it off and looked at me with his gorgeous ocean eyes.

"So Storm, how old are you?" He asked, I didn't want him to know my real age for some reason, so I did what any other fourteen year girl would do, lie.

"I'm seventeen." I said as he furrowed his eyebrows at me. I bite down on my lips nervously.

"Seventeen? You look a little young." He said.

"Okay fine, I'm sixteen." I said as the smell of his pancakes only made me hungrier.

He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Fifteen." I said smiling nervously.

"Storm." he said as if he already knew I was lying.

I rolled my eyes and signed. "Alright, I'm fourteen." I said for real this time. He grabbed a plate off the shelf and put the ready pancakes on top of it.

"You didn't have to lie." He said as my face came hot.

"I know, sorry, I just got nervous I guess."

"That's okay, you hungry? The pancakes are ready, whip cream, butter, syrup and strawberries are in the refrigerator, if you want any of those things." Jonathan said as I nodded.

I grabbed everything he said out the refrigerator, put it on my pancake and dug into my food.

Aye guys.
Doesn't this remind u of man in the moon just a little? Lol jk a hella lot. That movie is one of my favorites.

Please tell me what u think so far! And yes Jon is a little sassy, but it gets a lot worst from here guys.

–peace and kisses