what happened in the past stays in the past

I can finally start this book and try to finish it in the next few months or sometime like that..
....But with out any questions let's start this chapter .3.
------------------------------------------------------
It had been years after what had happened with Vixen, Fred, Baby, and Ennard and they ended up forgiving Vixen for what she had done (they basically just said that she shouldn't do it again and that it was just a misunderstanding.....Sorry im bored rn) Vixen and Fred had gotten together and Baby and Ennard had gotten married.  After a few months they had moved in with Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Goldie, T. Freddy, T. Bonnie, T.Chica, Mangle, BB, Marionette, S.Freddy, S.Bonnie, Springtrap, Ph.Freddy, Ph.Chica, Ph.Foxy, Ph.BB, Ph.Marionette, Ph.Mangle, Nightmare, Nightmare Fredbear, Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Chica and Jack-o' Chica, Nightmare Bonnie and Jack-o' Bonnie, Nightmarion, Nightmare Foxy, Nightmare Mangle, Plushtrap, and Nightmare BB. (Ph is short for phantom......Just a little fyi). After everyone was situated they started to get to know every one and become friends with one another.  Many months had passed and everyone had become friends with each other and get to know their past and what had happened to them.  When there was a new nightguard they would team up against him just so that they could kill him but what they hadn't know was that with every nightguard people would become more and more suspicious about the place to see if the rumors people have said were true or not.  But who ever entered never came back out the next morning.
------------------------------------------------------
OK im done with this chapter and i really hope that you all like it and i will be adding an OC in the next chapter and i really hope that you guys tell me an OC of yours just so that u can add them. That's all for this chapter and I'll see you all later.

Ennard:wow you actually made a new chapter for this book.

Pastel:shut up ennard or I'll kill you 0w0

Ennard:0-0' umm ok when did you become a psychopath Pastel.

Pastel:I've always been one and that'll never change EVER.

Ennard:0_0 help me

Pastel: nope .3.

Welp see you all tomorrow in the next chapter

(Word count:379)
                 Peace Out Mortals
            ~pastel💙