forgetting about the past

I'm so sorry that I had not updated I had really bad writer's block and I broke my arm so that really helped -_-

Well anyways let's get into this chapter 0w0
------------------------------------------------------
It had been almost 2 years since the incident with Vixen and though everyone forgave her she wasn't able to forgive her self.  Many of them forgot about what had happened.  When Vixen was walking she kept mumbling "why do they forgive me for what I done...I should have not done it" she ended getting lost in thought and bumped into Foxy.

"Huh...Oh I'm so sorry I didn't see you there Foxy" she said as she moved so that he had space.

"It's fine Vixen.....Any way what are you doing talking to yourself?" He questioned as he gave her and waited for her to answer his question.

When she heard him say that all she could think was 'how the hell was he able to hear me mumbling to myself' she looked at him and said "I was trying to remember something"

He gave her a quick glare and finally said " if you say so" and walked away.

Vixen sighed in relief and went to find Fred.  As she approached him she surprised him by giving him a surprising hug. (They are dating just a little fyi 0w0)

Feed quickly turned around and looked down at her smiling to see her. (He's taller than her ;w;). He smiled and hugged her back and said "well someone is happy today what's the occasion."

Vixen looked up at him and said "I'm just happy to see you" the rest of the night they stayed together and talked until they needed to return to their stage at 6 am.
------------------------------------------------------
I really hope that you liked it and like u said I'm very sorry for not updating I promise to get another chapter out tomorrow if I can.

Ennard:wow you finally updated it good job to you

Pastel: shut up I broke my arm so I really couldn't ;w;

Ennard:0-0 sorry to hear that

Pastel: well that's all for today and I'll try to update tomorrow if I can

For now look at this....

Ok cya tomorrow peeps(Word count:373)

.......Ok cya tomorrow peeps
(Word count:373)