「entertaining meeting」

warnings: slight smut, mild language
word count: 561

the meeting had now been going for over an hour and guren was completely bored, especially since shinya got out of having to come. 'that lucky bastard' guren thought to himself. his eyes scanned around the room and saw that basically everyone else was actually interested in the conversation going on. guren wasn't really sure what the meeting was about, something about targeting another area where a few vampire nobles have started settling or something. guren didn't see the point in being here since his squad wasn't even involved with this.

guren sigh not so silently to himself and once again looked around the room. nobody was paying attention to him so he snuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone. he texted shinya;

"this meeting is so boring, please save me"
read

it's been 10 minutes since shinya had read the text and guren was wondering why he hadn't replied. 'we didn't fight or anything this morning, i left for the meeting after he kissed me and tried to convince me to stay with him' guren thought to himself. suddenly his phone buzzed in his hand, cutting off his thoughts. 'he sent a photo?' guren clicked on the message and his eyes widened. clear on the screen was a picture of shinya laying on his bed with nothing on but the bed sheets were covering up his lower area. with the picture was a message 'come home and you won't be bored x'

guren inhaled sharply and shifted in his seat.

"i wish i was there with you babe"
read

guren looked back at the picture he sent previously and felt slight pressure in his pants. 'there's no way im allowing myself to get a boner in the middle of a meeting!' guren cursed at himself. then another message from shinya came through;

"i need to feel your hands on me, your mouth on my neck, i need to feel you inside me and hear you moaning out my name"

guren bit this lip and looked down to see the quite obvious bulge in his pants. damn it, shinya needs to stop this.

"please not now babe, im still in the meeting and i can't leave with a bloody boner. there's only half an hour left, wait till then."
read

half an hour was quite a while to wait but what else could he do?

"i can't wait that long"

jesus christ this man. guren sighed, finally giving in. he stood up which gained the attention of everyone in the room. guren held his hands as casually as he could in front of his crotch and said "i'm sorry but i really don't feel well. i need to go. please." the guy in charge of the meeting sighed and nodded. guren said a quick thank you and left the room.

i'm pretty sure you can imagine what happened after that.

aye that was terrible, i'm so sorry lmao. anyway ive been obsessed with owari no seraph and one ship that caught my attention was gureshin, now my life isn't the same. ive been imagining cute/smutty things they'd do and i decided to actually write them down. idk how long this book will last but i'm hoping to make a decent collection of little stories so please enjoy :)) - beka