「i love you」

warnings: none :)
word count: 250

guren had just came back from a meeting and he wasn't in a great mood. to add to that, guren had opened his door to find a silver haired man laying on his couch. "why are you here shinya?" guren asked with a flat voice. "aww come on guren~ haven't you missed me?" shinya smiled. to be completely honest, guren has missed shinya, i mean they are dating after all. shinya's been quite busy lately and with guren constantly at meetings they haven't seen each other much. but obviously guren wouldn't tell shinya that. "not particularly." guren mumbled in reply and sat on the couch next to shinya and sighed.

shinya stood up from the couch "i-i'm sorry for annoying you... i'll leav-" before he could finish guren grabbed shinya's wrist and pulled him down onto his lap. guren nuzzled his head into shinya's neck, taking in his familiar scent. "im sorry shinya. im just really tired and kureto been getting on my nerves. i shouldn't take it out on you." guren said softly. shinya smiled softly "it's fine, i understand." guren moved his hands from shinya's waist to his soft silver hair and started to kiss shinya's neck softly. shinya let out a soft moan and tightened his grip on guren. guren looked up to look into shinya's mesmerising blue eyes and brushed his hand along shinya's smooth cheek. shinya blushed and moved his head so their foreheads were touching. "i love you." guren whispered. "i love you too, idiot." shinya whispered back.

it's quite short but i just felt like writing something cute (≧∇≦)~beka