Chapter 19: Tour pt 2

Sofia:

Guess who's going back on tour!!!!!!! Well it's obviously me, I said that like two weeks ago when I went to Hawaii. I've been on the plane for an hour now and I'm ready to get off. This time we are on bus which is something I am not looking forward to. Sleeping in a small bunk? No thanks, but whatever I'm doing what I love. I'm on tour as a special guest for two months then I go back and get to record a song. How exciting is that? Not that exciting actually.

By the time I woke up again the plane was getting ready for landing so I put everything to its original position and just waited. I turned my phone back on as I was waiting for people to get off. Mikey had sent me a text saying he was waiting for me at my gate. I texted him back saying I was about to get off the plane then I locked my phone collected all my things and rolled out.

I saw his smile grow wide when he saw me. As did mine. I walked over to him and gave him a big hug. After a quick peck on the lips we walked out to the uber. Since I was here for a short about of time, I really only needed my carry on and a backpack that I had put more clothes in. My outfits were simple. A t-shirt with shorts and the same shoes, converse.

I greeted everyone when we got to the first and only hotel we would be sleeping in. I'm kinda excited and kinda not. But whatever gotta do what you gotta do. I laid on my bed and started to dose off when Michael came running in and jumped on the bed.

"Babe, why?" I asked

"Because it's too fucking early to sleep. Let's go out somewhere." I groaned but got up. I made Mikey put my shoes on cause I was too tired but mainly because I was too lazy.

After two hours of roaming around the town we made our way back to the hotel and started to watch a movie.

This is going to be amazing.