Chapter 1: Not another Founders Party.

The game of hide is what I play. I never seek, that’s my sister’s game. You can tell when she is hiding something. Her eyes gleam and a small smile spreads up her lips, but she is never satisfied. Katherine loves to play games.

“Can I help you?” a voice murmured from the corner of my ear. I practiced my sweet smile before turning around to face Carol Lockwood who was hosting another party so the founder’s council of Mystic falls could come together and once again plot against their biggest despise, vampires.

“Just passing through,” I slipped in quickly once I saw Katherine enter from the back door. She was slipping a tube of vervain down her throat before observing the mass amount of people. Wearing the very same black dress she wore to the Masquerade ball.

I slipped behind a white pillar that looked like it was holding the place up by a thread and took out the match from my left pocket, and a silk pouch of sage from the other. I pulled out the sage and lit the match, placing them together by one touch. One touch that started a small fire which was now going to be the cause that Katherine couldn’t smell me.

Katherine Katherine, I chastised, sometimes it’s best to know about the witches herbs than Vampire ones.

I swept upstairs so fast that no human could see me, sweeping into Tyler Lockwood’s bedroom which spelt like wet dog. The room was scatted with weights which I thought was entirely ridiculous for the fact that he was a Hybrid and probably didn’t need to get out that often..  You could tell that he hadn’t been in here for a while…and that meant that he wasn’t in mystic falls begging the forgiveness of Caroline Forbes. Though Caroline wasn’t here at the Lockwood mansion, neither was all the other vampires. They were all at the Mikelsons ball, shooting out a “peace” treaty between all of them. Or, I must I say, only one.

Where did everyone think Katherine is? Hawaii, sun bathing in freedom. Only, she was to unpredictable for that. A game was surfacing, and Katherine wanted to play.

No Rules…until I come in.