Leverage at its best.

It was a face I did not know too well, but Katherine did. A face that loved more then love its self. A face not connected to the body. If only Elijah hadn’t torn his head of this would have been much easier to perform. A simple task of being a witch when you’re a vampire was the irony of all this.

Trevor needed to be resurrected, but there was no hope of that, just another hope with a word that Elena Gilbert would know. Doppelganger.

“Did anyone think to find another doppelganger in our riches? No,” I whispered to myself as slid the silver dagger along his arm until old blood oozed out. With a vile the size of a vase, I rested it upon Trevor’s arm as the blood pooled in.

I had seen bonnie do this about a billion times, but from a distance. A very far distance. I dripped the blood onto the map and blew on it carefully.

Now witches have one way of doing there magic, and then there’s Vampire’s.

I smeared the blood across the map and placed the bloodied dagger in the center of the map. With just a tad bit of sage, I spun the dagger around in circles.

The laws of physics would prove this wrong, but the laws of supernatural proved the dagger to grow fast and faster until suddenly, it jerked back moved towards what I was looking for.

I looked back to Trevor sadly, “ I’m half glad they never discovered your doppelganger, because then I wouldn’t have leverage here.” Leverage, like Katherine used it say. And leverage against Katherine is what I shall have.