Seventeen

Tao's POV
We watched Chanyeol and Baekhyun share many more kisses after that before Luhan clapped twice. "Training isn't over! Let's go." We all groaned,including the scientists;especially a very tall giraffe next to me.

I linked my fingers with his and he smiled,doing the same. "Kris,what if we're not fated?" I pouted.

He stopped in his tracks and cupped my cheeks. "I got attracted to you the first time I saw you,when we share a kiss I feel a spark every single time,you make my heart flutter with everything you do and you're just absolutely adorable. If all that isn't enough to make me your fated one,I'll have to let you go." He planted a kiss on my lips and he was right- there was a spark.

"Cheesy." I commented and walked ahead,causing him to whine and follow behind me.

-----------
"Tao you're doing well,except for the fact sometimes you stop time with me and sometimes you stop time and I freeze with time as well." Yifan pet my shoulders and I sighed. "I'll try again."

I closed my eyes,my brows furrowing. When I opened my eyes,Kris was frozen in time again. His gaze firmly staying on me,the way his arms crossed,the way his right leg was slightly bent and of course,those plump lips.

I approached him,placing my small hand on his cheek. As soon as I did,he moved,but time was still frozen.

"What're you doing?" He whispered,but I could tell he was flustered.

"You stopped in time,and you were beautiful." I muttered and I didn't care what he said,I leaned in and kissed those plump,inviting lips. Eventually,he gave in and our tongues danced.

"Shall we find out if we're fated?" He panted,pinning me against the wall.

"K-Kris time is still frozen."

"Better,but if it tires you,stop." I felt completely embarrassed,I didn't know what to do. It was like he read my mind,he heated up as well and turned away.

"I.. I'm a virgin. So.. I'm sorry if I don't know what I'm doing." I choked,staring at him after. "You? A virgin? I always thought you had sex before I mean.. Who wouldn't want to?" I pointed up and down his body and he just chuckled.

"Believe it or not,I am. And I'm assuming you are too?"

"N... No."

"Horrible liar."

Kai's POV
Flashback

"Kai." Taemin approached me with a small smile,and I found myself smiling back.

"Tae." I nodded and he chuckled. We made up a few months ago,but I still feel awkward and disappointed in myself around him. He had a loyal boyfriend,and I can't compare.

"So,your experiment is Kyungsoo?" He asked,leaning against the wall.

"Yeah,a handful that one." I scoffed and Taemin laughed.

"He always was,always trying to get out of the lab. Since 15,that boy. Always finding master plans to get out of here,of course,it never works. He's an amazing cook though and he's Satan." Taemin shivered at the thought and I slapped his back.

"He looks like an owl what are you talking about he's anything but Satan,more like a very lost child in a crowd of adults." I crossed my arms.

"Funny,that sounds very accurate about his past."

"What?"

"Find out yourself boi." Taemin winked and ran off with the other 4.

Flashback end