Mine(Lemon!Warning!)

Why does the Albanian mafia make me burst out laughing?

Also, it's COLOUR not COLOR.

Me hava put off da lemon for farrrr too long innit. Cause it's part 20 y not?

-/-/-

"Othello is the tragic hero because his excessive pride led to the devastation of his life's work.." You payed very little attention to the teacher who was ranting on about some godforsaken topic.

Your thoughts drifted towards Ayano. You hadn't seen or spoken to her since yesterday, and couldn't help but assume something bad had happened. Worst case scenario, Ayano's mother had locked her up and was torturing her right now.

You swallowed, beginning to feel sick. You couldn't just sit here whilst Ayano was in trouble. Just as you were about to raise your hand and make up an excuse to leave the classroom, the class doors slid open.

Ayano walked in, looking calm as ever. "I'm sorry I'm late Miss." She said in a fake apologetic voice, making you raise your eyebrow.

"Please, try to make it to class on time from now on." Miss Fuka replied, eyeing Ayano with disdain. Ayano walked straight to her seat, not even making eye contact with you once. You got a sinking feeling in your stomach. Something was very wrong.

Suppressing the urge to turn around and question Ayano then and there, you quickly turned back around and faced the teacher. It wouldn't be good if you caused a scene in front of your peers.

-/-/-/-

After class, you attempted to talk to Ayano, but she quickly muttered an excuse and disappeared from your sight. Dejected, you were about to leave the room when Kokana and Saki approached you.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" Kokana said with a shy smile. "Would you like to come eat with our group? We haven't had the chance to hand out yet, and I was hoping you'd say yes.."

With Ayano gone, and Taro and Osana acting strangely, you decided now would be the best time to make some new friends. "Sure!" You grinned at them both, missing the blush that rose on Kokana's cheeks.

They led you to a group of four other girls, each one having different coloured hair from the last.
You recognized them, as you shared a few classes with them.

Kokana began to introduce you. "Heya guys! This is-" a red haired girl, Yui, interrupted her.

"Yeah, yeah! We know who she is! Everyone knows who she is!" Noticing your look of confusion, she quickly elaborated. "Oh come on! A drop dead gorgeous girl transfers out of no where, only to catch the attention of not only the "once asexual Senpai" but most of his conquests? You've been number 1 gossip since you got here!"

A blonde haired girl, Musume, linked arms with you, making you feel slightly uncomfortable. "Oh my gaaaawd! We can totes be bffs! Your top is like soooo cute! Where'd you get it from?" She squealed in your ear, making you wince.

"Uhh.. it's just the normal school top?" For the next few minutes, they bombarded you with awkward questions, making you feel uncomfortable.

"So, doya have a boyfriend? A girl as pretty as you has got to have someone!"  You smiled slightly, thinking of Ayano. "Yeah.. I guess you could say that.." You completely missed the distraught looks that past through the group.
"Oh.." Kokana mumbled sadly.

Just as you were about to question her, you saw a familiar head of black hair pass through one of the corridors. Seeing your chance, you quickly excused yourself and rushed after it.