|four|

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

"What do you mean 'sired to Damon'? Like Tyler was with Klaus?" I asked Caroline and she nodded. "Are you sure?"

"It all makes sense, Ro." She said, and I furrowed my eyebrows. Sired? "Rowan, nobody can know, okay?" I nodded my head in spite of how I felt. It was shocking to find out a vampire can be sired.

"Why are you telling me then?" I wonder and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"I needed another opinion." She mumbled and I sighed, shaking my head.

Bonnie soon walks up to us as we walked down the hallway, "Good morning." She greeted cheerfully.

"Aren't you chipper." I joke, clutching my bag as we went towards Elena's locker. Elena soon comes up to us, with her hair in a bun which was different. "Hey Elena. Everything's okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" I would have responded with the sire bond, but by the look on Caroline's face, I kept quiet.

"Caroline told us you had to move out to stay away from Jeremy." Bonnie stepped in and I nodded. After Elena killed the hunter, Conner, Jeremy ended up with the mark and now he's having an urge to kill vampires. And it's a challenge since he befriended a lot of vampire and his sister is one. I wonder what the mark is and I asked around, but no one is willing to tell me, so I have to go to Klaus. That's if I could face after what happened.

"Matt is at the house staying with him right now to make sure his hunter stuff is in control." Elena sighed, "He's okay."

"But are you? I mean, clearly, they don't have a flat iron at hotel Salvatore." Caroline pointed out and Elena felt her hair, taking it out the bun.

"I was in a rush." She reasons, "Do you girls have any plans tonight? I'm in desperate need of some girl talk."

"Definitely. I need to do something else beside go to founder's parties and deal with Klaus." I agreed, biting the inside of my cheek, replaying the ordeals of last night. Speaking of, I see Klaus with a smirk on his face, looking straight at me, "Well, I have to go. Text me the details." I waved to them and sped off. Klaus began to walk off, leaving me to follow him to the gym that was empty. "Klaus, I know you're here."

"You and your keen senses." He joked and I look behind me seeing him standing there. "Hello sweetheart."

"Klaus."

"Now, doesn't this bring back memories." He smiled, but I raised an eyebrow, "We danced here."

"But before that, you made Stefan feed on me." His smiled ended up dropping and so I cut the nice act, "What do you want?"

"After yesterday, I thought you would be more joyful to see me." His dimples were evident as he looked at me, but I kept serious, "Are you doing anything later today?"

"In fact, I do. I have a girls night." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"You want to go to that than be with me?" He whispered, walking close to me so there was barely space between us. I suck in a breath, feeling smirk down at me.

"I do." I stammered, trying to get my heart to stop racing. I clutched my bookbag tighter, resisting myself from kissing him. But he made it difficult as he licked his bottom lip, "I should get to class."

"Or you could skip with me." He suggested, but then I put my hand on his chest, pulling him away.

"I would never risk my GPA for a guy." I whispered back, seven though no one was in here but us, "Remember that, okay?"