Beach time!!

Sorry guys i been really busy a lot been goung on in my life..i have a gf and i love her so much...so fam probs school and other things plus u guys didn't reach my goal wtf😂😂 but dont worry im gonna start updating my story more..btw i vouldnt think of a name for this chappie or what to write so sorry if it crappy

10:50 a.m
------------------------

y/n wake up!! Breakfast is ready!! I heard harry said and i got up and went downstairs. "Moring" i said while i seen niall chowing down on his food and harry fixing my plate liam on his phone while eating and louis eating while serfing through the channels on the t.v "good moring" they all said.

"Today is so boring" i said. "Omg you are so right" said liam, "hmmm how about we go to the beach?" said harry "OH MY GOD YES LETS GO NOW!" niall said while i and the guys busted out laughing.

My Pov~

I ran up stairs as fast as I can and started to pack my bag with my bathing suit and some extra clothes for when i change out of my bathing suit. I wentt into my bathroom to change into some shorts and a tanktop and put my hair in a messy bun then i got my sunscreen and sunglasses then i heard the doorbell ring downstairs and i said "i wonder who that is...oh well harry or one of they guys will get it." "y/n!! are you ready too go" i heard harry said "yeah im coming!" i said while i went down stairs....once i was down there i seen some one i didnt want to see...

louis pov~

Since we was going to the beach today i thought maybe i could bring my girlfriend Danielle her and y/n could hangout like a little girl talk haha so i decided to call her

CALLING MY BOO...

Me: hey babe

Danielle: hii boo i missed u soooo sooo soo much

Me: haha i missed u to but guess what me y/n and the guys going right now?

Danielle: oooo what?

Me: We're going to the beach and the reson why im calling is to see if u want to come with us

Danielle: omg yes i havent been to one in a while i love too

Me: haha ok babe love u see ya later

Danielle: bye love u too

And i hunged up and smiled to myself...i went up stairs and got my things together 10 min later i was done so i went downstairs and seen niall, harry and liam already down there waiting i guess. Then i heard the doorbell ring im guessing its Danielle "i got it" i said and i got up and opened the door to see Danielle standing there in her teal bathing suit i hug her and kiss her lips "come in beautiful" i said and she giggled and walked in "hii niall, hii liam, hii harry" she said they all said there hiis and heys back we all talked a couple minutes intell harry yelled "y/n!! Are you ready too go!!" and y/n uelled back "yeah im comming". Once she came down stairs u could she in her face she was shocked to see Danielle with us but her eyes show something else that i couldnt explain.

My pov~

I just tryed to ignore Danielle but i couldnt she kelp giving me this dirty look. I should be the one giving her the dirty look but i dont have the courage to do so.

Finally we made it to the beach as soon as we got there we changed into our suits and ran out into the water i had so much fun. "Ahhhh niall put me down" i yelled "never!!!!" he said "please niall out me down" "oh ok" he said then he drop me down in the ocean water "niall your gonna pay!!" haha oh shit im out" he said running oit of the water...well more like trying to.

Hours later we still laughing acking dum and just talking "hey guys u wanna go get the wood for the fire?" said louis " yeah all the boys could go while me and y/n stay here and have girl talk." said danielle i looked at her like she was crazy but she just smerked at me "haha were cool with that..wel me right back" said liam

Only 1 minute after they left Daniell came up to my face and said "well well well lookie here its just me and this slut you know the only reson why i came here was because i wanted to talk to u" and i said "why do u want to talk to me i thought u didnt like me." "yeah thats the thing i frecking hate you and your face u think u all that just because you are harry styles sister" "wow last time i check im not the one braging im louis tomlinson girlfriend" i was able to say with courage "whoa hold up whos the one talking..me thats who so shut yo-" NO!! I WILL NOT SHUT MY MOUTH IM FUCKING TIRED OF U TELLING ME WHAT TO DO AND TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME!" i yelled "Hah wow i really take advantage of you wow that just shows how weak and pathetic you really are hah" her words stab me so hard in the face...and its true...she has taking advantage of me and she does tells me what i can and cant do its like im her little child and shes my mum...ugh when is this gonna end!!! Then the guys came back with smiles on there faces and wood in there hands while i sat here with a frown on my face staring at the ground and Danielle with a smerk on hers chin held high and mines low...

Well guys i hope u like this chappie sorry if it was short i havent been on wattpad or makeing stories in a while but guess what im back bitches (sorry for my potty mouth😂) i will probably have like a certain time when i update this story now but idk i hope u guys liked this im sorry i couldn't think of anything for it pl forgive me i feel like its crappy tho but oh well fuck it...remember to like.comment.and.vote. thx and have a good night/day and i love u guys.

2 votes= a new chappie😍

1108 words👽