I need you -Chapter Four

Joey washed his hands, trying to walk out of the bathroom when he slipped... right into Sawyer's arms. Their foreheads bumped and Sawyer's arms instantly travelled around Joey's waist.. and they were both leaning in.

Joey let his eyes flutter closed, his lips just lightly brushing Sawyer's when someone walked into the bathroom.

"Oh my god! It's Joey and Sawyer!! Anna, come look at this!!" She shrieked, and Joey cringed, giving her a fake smile. He glanced at Sawyer, seeing him doing the same. They both absolutely despised when fans were so loud around them. It got quite annoying sometimes. (BTW, this is a public bathroom for men and women)

Another girl ran in, her eyes wide. She walked up to Joey confidently, a smirk plastered on her face as her blonde hair fell over her shoulders. She stood on her tiptoes, pressing their lips together. Instantly, Joey was pushing her away with a look of absolute anger.

"What the fuck?!" He snapped, his hands curling into fists.

"Does it matter that an attractive girl kissed you? You're single anyways, so why do you care?" She rolled her eyes. Joey had to agree, she was pretty, but he wanted to slap her nonetheless.

"Have you ever thought that I might be in a relationship?" He yelled.

"You would've told your fans, duh."

"I don't tell everything to them, I have my personal life to. What even makes you think that I'm straight?!" Joey growled.

Sawyer was as mad as ever. He looked at the shorter girl that came in first. She had a camera in her hand, filming the scene.

"You're gay?!" The girl gasped.

"Yeah, I'm fucking gay! Now get out of my face before I slap you!" He yelled. They walked out, giggling.

Joey turned to the sink, washing his mouth and face.

"Sawyer..." Joey said quietly, drying his face with paper towels, glancing at Sawyer as he did so.

"Yes?" Sawyer glanced at him, biting his lip.

"I don't feel like a movie anymore, can we go home?" Joey whispered, his voice tiny. "I feel sick and tired." Joey murmured, and Sawyer could see the tears welling up in Joey's eyes. He instantly embraced him in a tight hug.

"Oh Joey, don't cry.." He cooed, rubbing his back. "It will all be okay, we can go home." He whispered into Joey's hair.

Joey gripped on tightly to the back of Sawyer's shirt, feeling his back muscles. He was in love with Sawyer and he absolutely loved it when he held him. He felt loved, Sawyer made him feel so special.

Sawyer pulled away eventually, walking with Joey out to Sawyer's car.