Prologue

Hey guys! So, I'm really happy that you decided to read this book. Umm....                   Jordan: Hurry up! Me: Shut it would ya! Ok so the main characters name is Jordan Flare. Her nickname is Danny. Then the guys' name is Zaine said like- (Zane).

So, yeah! Let's get on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan pov

      Today is my 14th birthday! I can't wait until the party. All my friends are going to be there, and I heard the chefs are making an awesome cake. Oh, did I mention I'm a werewolf? Well, now you know. I don't have my wolf yet, we get our wolf when we turn 16. We then get our mate at the age of 17. 

       People say I'm special because of my crescent moon on my right shoulder. I've had it ever since I was born. "Jordan, sweetie. Can you go get ready for the party?" My mom-the Luna-asks me. "Ok!" I say happily. I then run upstairs to my room. I get a towel then walk into my bathroom turn the shower on and make it warm. 

     I strip down and hop in-almost literally. I wash my hair with pine tree scented shampoo, condition my hair with rose scented conditioner, rinse then I wash my body with ginger scented body wash. I rinse off then get out and put my towel around me, I walk into my room. I place two dresses on my bed, a midnight blue sparkly short one and a pink long one.

 I place two dresses on my bed, a midnight blue sparkly short one and a pink long one

  I chose the pink one just to look nice

  I chose the pink one just to look nice. I put on my undergarments (a strapless bra) then put the dress on. I go into the bathroom and put on some makeup. I put on a little eyeliner, mascara, light pink eyeshadow, and some blush. I then put my hair into a french braid and put on black high heels.

 I then put my hair into a french braid and put on black high heels

"Jordan the guests are here!" Mom shouts to me. "Ok mom!" I shout back. I walk out of my room and down the stairs. Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at me. When I get to the bottom I stand there nervous. My mom comes over to me and hugs me. "My little girl is growing up." Mom says sniffling. She lets go but has her hands on my shoulders. "Come on. You have a party to get on with." Mom says.

"Mom, don't cry. Your gonna make me cry." I said. "Sorry..j-just give me a sec." Mom said. The music starts back up. My best friend Kiara comes up to me with her boyfriend Avery. "Happy Birthday Danny!" Kiara says hugging me. "Thanks Kia." I say smiling as she pulls away. Kia is my nickname for her. "Hey, do you want to dance with me?" Kia asks me.

"Sure!" I say as Kia practically drags me to the dance floor. Just as we get to the dance floor my favorite song ever comes on. It's called Shape of You by Ed Sheehan. "EEEKKKK!!!" Me and Kia squeal. We start dancing to the song. When the song ends we go over to a table to get punch. Well, Kia does, I get water because I do NOT like juice.

~~~~~~~Timeskip to 3 hours later~~~~~~~~~

Me and Kia sit down giggling like little school girls. "That was so fun!" I say happily. "Yeah!" Kia says nodding her head. Suddenly we hear loud growls coming from outside. "D-dad....?" I call for my dad frightened.

"Scarlett gather all the children and women who can't fight and take them to the panic room!" Dad shouts at Kia's mom. "Yes alpha Cole." Scarlett replies taking the kids and women who can't fight to my room. 

We get to my room and she rushes everyone in. I press a hidden button and pure thick silver sheets cover the main door and windows. "Ok everyone go into the closet!" I shout. Everyone goes into the closet I press another hidden button and a secret door opens up. I walk in and turn on the lights.

We are in a room with no windows. I close the door and press another secret button and a thick silver sheet slides over the door. "Ok, we'll be safe in here." I say. "Now everyone be very quiet." Scarlett whispers. We hear a battle going on downstairs and outside. I see a little girl about to cry. I walk over to her and kneel down in front of her. "Hi, what's your name? Mine is Jordan." I ask her. "M-m-my name is Grace...." She stutters out quietly. "Well Grace, don't be afraid. Everything is going to be ok." I tell her.

"O-ok...." She says calming down a little. She is still on the brink of tears so I softly sing to her.

"Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more...."

When I finish I find all the kids have fallen asleep and my moon tattoo has a blue glow to it. "That was beautiful Jordan." Kia says from behind me. "Thanks Kia..." I say softly smiling. It's then that we notice there is no more sound of a battle. "Come on lets go." I say quietly picking up Grace. I press the button again and the sheet of silver goes away as the door opens. I walk out of the room with everyone.

I press the hidden button and the passage closes up. I walk into my room and press the secret button and the silver that blocked the windows and door goes away. I then walk down stairs with Grace still in my arms. I see my dad crouched over a dead body.

"Dad?" I question him. I hand Grace to her mom and speed walk over. " *gasp* M-mom...." I say crouching down next to dad sobbing. "J-Jordan....."Mom says weakly. "Y-y-yes mom?" I ask in between sobs. "I-i....love....you.....and...*cough* *cough* your...f-father........g-g *coughing fit*g-g-goodbye...my sweet...sweet baby.......girl.........." Mom's breathing stops. "No....m-mom! Come back! Don't leave us!" I shouted sobbing.

~~~~~~Timeskip to the funeral~~~~~~~~

Today is the funeral. I'm in a long black dress with black boots on. It's my turn to go up and say something. I get up and go to the front. "My mom was a good woman. She loved me, my father, all of us. She was nice, funny, and always made people around her smile. You could just walk into a room with her and start grinning like an idiot. *sniff* Hehe....I hope to be like her someday. Maybe even better...Thank you." I ended as I sat back down.

~~~~~~After the funeral~~~~~

I put a bouquet of my moms' favorite flowers of her grave. Red roses and lilies. I sniff trying not to cry again. "Mom....I don't know if you hear me....but.......I love you too. I hope your happy up in heaven....*sniff*....see you later mom......" I say walking away. It starts to rain so I open my umbrella and walk over to my dad. "Come on Jordan...lets go home...." Dad says. We get in and drive home. I stare out the window thinking about the good times with mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well...there you have it. The first chapter of this book. I will try to update soon.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Word Count: 1,382