Chapter 2

Hey guys! So, I'm not dead and....this chapter is going to be very interesting. *evily clapping fingers together*

Welp, lets get on with the story!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Third pov

Jordan stops at the territory line. She stares back at the huge pack house, then runs. She doesn't stop running until she's in a safe spot. She finds a cave the entrance is covered with vines. She walks over, moves the vines to the side and steps in. "Welp...this is good enough." She mumbles.

Jordan takes off her backpack and puts it down. She rips some vines off of the wall inside the cave. She then puts them down on the ground making a big rectangular shape. She finds some moss and places it on top of the vines. She looks around outside, finds some sheep and takes their wool.She then goes back inside the cave and makes a bed out of vines, moss, and wool. She takes some wool and makes a blanket. By the time she finishes its night time so she gets in the bed and sleeps.

~#~#~#~#

??? pov

I was patrolling the territory when a smell an unfamiliar scent. Go check it out! My wolf Cade says. I roll my eyes. What do you think I was gonna do? Make Barney kill Santa, and fight Elmo? I replied. No...but that would be so funny to watch! Cade says. I start walking towards the unknown scent.

The closer I get to my destination the stronger it gets. When I'm were the smell leads to I'm shocked. A cave?? Why a cave? I question as I walk towards it. When I get close enough I move these thick vines out of the way. I step inside and notice a girl sleeping on a makeshift bed. "What...?" I mutter.

The girl stirs in her sleep. I look closely at her and noticed she has blonde hair that halfway turns into ombré blue down to the tips of her hair. She has a light tan but is still a little pale. It's then that I notice a moon on her right shoulder. Hmm....My wolf hums thinking.What? I question Cade. Nothing...Cade replies. She moves a little and her eyes open. Her eyes are so beautiful...they are a b-"Who are you?!" She angrily questions me picking up the closest weapon. A dagger. "I should be asking you that! Your on Blood Moon territory!" I yell at her. I see a flash of fear flash in her eyes, but as soon as I see it it's gone.

Jordan pov

Blood Moon?! I fearfully think. It's ok Jordan. We'll be just fine. Trinity reassures me. The guy walks over to me and knocks me out.

~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later (Jordan pov)~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a pounding headache sitting on the cold cement floor. "Ugh....my head......." I say aloud. Where am I? I think. I then realize I'm in a cell. I run up to the black bars and grab onto them. "Gah!!" I yell. I look at my hands that are now red. "W-what?" I question no one in particular. "It's silver. Don't let the color fool you sweetheart." A guy says walking up to the cell. This guy has dark brown hair almost black. He has warm brown eyes, is about an inch or 2 taller than me and is pretty tan. "What?!" Tan dude asks. "Nothing..." I mummble.

Tan dude walks away leaving me alone. "Why....? Why me moon goddess?" I question. "H-help.....m-e......" I hear a weak voice say. "Umm....o-ok." I say walking towards the voice. I feel around the dark corner then a hand takes mine. I pull them out of the corner. I gasp shocked looking at his chest. "What happened?" I question the man. "T-they took me f-from here...I didn't know I was trespassing on a territory. I w-was just running from rouges. One of the rouges slashed at my chest." The man says.

"Ok, stay still." I replied taking off my jacket. I wrap my jacket around his chest trying to stop the blood flow. I take a minute to take in his features. He has blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He pale but has some tan to him. I realize that he has fox ears and a fox tail. "Woah....your a werefox? Aren't those supposed to be fake?" I question. "Yeah...by the way my name is Avery. Thanks for helping with my wound." He replies happily.

"No problem, anything to help a friend!" I say grinning. "You think of me as your friend? Thanks." Avery says with a big grin plastered on his face. Just then tan dude walks in ruining the happy moment. Tan dude unlocks the door and walks in taking me with him. "B-bye Avery!" I yell out to my new friend as I'm dragged away. "Bye!" I hear him yell back just as me and tan dude walk out. I look forwards and see a huge house through the trees. We walk for about 10 minutes. When we reach the house I'm left amazed. It's a huge white and grey house that probably has three floors. "Dang...." I mumble. Tan dude opens the door and walks in with me trailing behind him. I shut the door and continue walking behind him. 

We walk up the stairs to the second floor to the end of the hallway. We stop in front of 2 big double doors. Tan dude knocks on the door three hard and loud times. I hear a muffled "Come in." Tan dude opens the door and walks in waiting for me. Tan dude then closes the door. I look to see a man sitting at a desk doing paperwork. The man looks up at tan dude and they lock eyes. Then tan dude starts talking. "Alpha, I found it around our borders in a cave." Tan dude tells desk man. It?! We aren't an it!! We are a living and breathing werewolf! Trinity yelled angrily in my head.

Desk man locks eyes with me. "Mate!" Desk dude growls.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Cliffhanger!!!! So guys I'm going to try to update again soon. I really hope you liked this chapter. This is the house.⬇️

Bye guys!

Bye guys!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Word Count: 1,031