Chapter 1

Hey Guys! So as promised another part. Warning: The first few chapters may contain triggers

Welp, on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>>>>>>>3 Years Later<<<<<<<<<<

I'm in my house being backed into a corner by a large pitch black wolf. I'm so scared I bet they can smell it. My tears and sweat mix making a disgusting smell. That's when I realize my mom in her white wolf form sneaking up behind the huge black wolf.

When mom is about to pounce on the wolf another wolf  pounces on my mom. The wolf lands on top, the wolf digs it's claws into moms stomach. Mom howls in pain, she scratches the wolfs' snout. The wolf has anger radiating off of it.

The wolf then proceeds to bite mom's neck. "MOM!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!" I shout. The large black wolf then jumps at me. Suddenly, I appear in a very dark room. "H-hello....?" I question. I then see a bright white light. "Hello my child." It says. The bright light form a woman.

"Who are are you?" I asked her. "I am the moon goddess, my child." She said. "Well, moon goddess. Why are you calling me your child?" I asked. "I can answer that......" A woman's voice said. Then, a light blue light forms...my mom. "Mom?!" I question.

"Yes, its me but I'm only a spirit. I have to tell you something, and fast. Me and your father ad-" She got cut off by a beeping noise. 

Beep

Beep

Beep

Be-!

I shot up from bed drenched in cold sweat. I checked the time, 5:00. " Ugh...!" I groan getting out of bed. I walk into my small bathroom turn on the warm water, strip of my sweaty clothes and get in. I sigh happily from the feeling of warm water on my back. I wash my hair with pine tree scented shampoo and conditioner. Then wash my body with lavender body wash rinse then get out.

I dry off and grab a oversized grey ac/dc t-shirt, black ripped jeans, and some black combat boots. I brush my hair and teeth then put on some eyeliner, mascara, and minty chap-stick. I walk downstairs to start breakfast. I cook eggs, pancakes, sausage, bacon, a lot of it too. When I finish cooking I put it on plates with the help of the other omegas.

Me and the omegas set the food in front of every seat. We then get juice, milk, and water to place with every meal. When we finally finish we clean the whole house. Right now it's about 8:20. So we go stand by the chairs and wait for the pack.

When the whole pack is downstairs we look at the floor and pull the seats back so they can sit down. They don't deserve this! They have beaten and scared omegas! I thought.

"Hey! Slut, push in the chair!" A guy yells slapping me so hard I fall to the ground. I just sit there debating whether to get up and defend myself or stay on the ground.

Smack!

I smack him back. He looks at me and pulls my hair to take me to the "Fun" room. Once inside he pushes a button and a wall moves to reveal torture tools. He grabs a whip coated in pure silver.

He straps me down to a metal table in the middle of the room. He then lifts up my shirt and whips my back. I scream in agony.

If you don't know, pure real silver burns werewolves. It can even cause death.

~~~~~Timeskip to night times~~~~~~

I've healed a little bit. I am done with this crap. I'm leaving!

You go girl! My wolf-Trinity-in courageous me. Ok, lets get packing! I think clapping my hands together.

☆☆☆☆☆Timeskip to done packing☆☆☆☆☆

Ok! Finally done... I have packed some clothes, black nikes, my mother's red rose necklace...and a reusable water bottle.

I jump out of the window and run to the edge of the territory.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *releases your reading* .....*awkwardly coughs* Well....I finally did a CLIFFHANGER~!!! Well tune in text time. See ya!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Word Count: 691