Chapter 1:

A soft breeze blows through my window, waking me up gently. That's when I have a sickening feeling in my stomach. Like that feeling something is wrong but you just don't know.

Then I remembered.

I had set my alarm for 6:00 am, I looked at my clock. It was already 7:30! I jumped out of bed and scrambled to put my clothes on. I grabbed my phone off the charger and ran to the kitchen. I grabbed a piece of bread and a boiled egg then dashed out the door.

I ran towards school, I'm gonna be late at this rate!. I checked my phone, 7:35. I wasn't gonna get there in time! A car pulled up besides me, the passenger side window rolled down. " Hey! You need a ride? " I looked at the face in the window. It was Ink! I nodded quickly and her dad stopped the car.

I hopped into the back and told Ink " Thanks! I probably would've been late!"

" Why didn't you get your parents to drive you?"

" Because they were asleep..."

" THEN YOU SHOULD'VE WOKEN THEM UP!!" she exclaimed.

I laughed and checked the time, 7:40. We would be very close to late. But if we hurried, we would be able to make it.

-------------------

Omg thanks for reading this dumb fanfic :O!!!

I'd hug you if I could but I can't, I'll try to get another one out tomorrow!!