Chapter 2

We arrived right when the 5 minute bell rang, Ink and I ran to our lockers. We arrived in our classroom right when the bell ring. Mr. Grinn started right away with teaching, he continued when the door opened and a kid with red hair, black jacket, and black skinny jeans. He carried a blue slip, which meant someone was going to the councilors office.

Mr. Grinn toke the blue slip while saying " Hey Nilack, How's life in the field?" The boy laughed as he headed out the door. " It's still cold, and lonely!" And the door closed after him. Mr. Grinn shoke his head and said " Hey Zach! Why are you going to the councilors?!" I Shrugged, usually I was called because I needed advice on a problem I had. I stood and toke the slip.

Soon I was in the counselors office, Ms. Clide smiled at me as I walked in. " Hello... Zach? Interesting name for a girl!"

" Well Clide is an interesting last name for a woman" I shot back at her. Me being me I was ok with councilors, but they just weren't helpful at times. I sat down in a chair infront of her desk, she gave me a funny look then continued speaking.

" So, Miss Zach you were picked to be put as a "buddy" for one of our students here at Westland Middle School." She smiled.

That got my focus, Me? Be a buddy to one of these weirdos she's picked? I started saying something when Ms. Clide interrupted me.

" You may come in now!" She said cheerily. I spun around in my chair and saw the same kid from before walk in. He plopped into a beanbag near the wall, his long red hair covering his right eye. Not this kid, please not him.

-------------------

Omg you've read it again!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! (and to this of you who know me irl) pls don't kill meh :3