Chapter 13

Jesy's POV

It has only been about 3 weeks since I've performed on stage, but I'm missing it already. Of course there's no point in singing unless I have my own body back. I tried singing last night while I was making dinner, but Liam's voice is so extremely different from mine, and I felt like I had no control over it. I'm used to the tones and limits of my own voice, and trying to sing with someone else's voice is just crazy.

Don't get me wrong, Liam has a lovely voice, but he knows how to use it, and I know how to use my voice. God I miss performing with the girls.

I miss singing the songs that we wrote ourselves, constantly learning new choreography, the struggle to both sing AND dance on stage, and the funny things and faces we would make at each other when one of us was nervous. I just want my own body back.

It's funny how when I was younger I hated my body and wished that I could have someone else's, but now all I want is my own.

Niall's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling different than I had the past few mornings. I felt... comfortable. Suddenly I froze, remembering that last night Jade and I had tried to switch bodies. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I gasped as I looked in the mirror. Looking back at me was... me. Not Jade, but me. Niall Horan. I looked down at my familiar calloused hands, then ran them through my blonde hair, exposing my brown roots.

I can't believe it. It actually worked. I'm back in my own body, and Jade is in hers. Wait. Jade! I have to wake her up!!

I ran over to the bed and saw her laying there, curled up in the white sheets, her caramel hair spread out around her. I stopped and admired the way she looked when she slept. She looked so... peaceful. Her full pink lips were parted slightly, and any stress creases on her face had disappeared.

I leant over and gently shook her awake. Her eyelids fluttered open as she stirred.

"Mmm, what time is it?" she mumbled, her voice sounding sexy from sleep. Wait, did I just say that??

"Jade love, it worked. I'm back in my body, and you're in yours." I chuckled at the sleepy girl in front of me.

"Mmm okay. Wait, WHAT?" she yelled, jumping up. She looked at me for a moment, her brown eyes wide with shock. Then she ran into the bathroom, and a moment later a very excited squeal could be heard from her.

"We did it Niall!! We changed back!!" she cried with happiness, running across the room and jumping into my arms. She tucked her feet up as I twirled her around, laughing with delight. I wished I could freeze this moment in time. The feeling of her fragile body in my arms, hugging me for all I'm worth, is literally indescribable.

I set her down, keeping my hands on her waist, as hers rested on my chest.

She looked up at me with those gorgeous chocolate brown eyes, and I felt as though I were melting.

"Niall, your eyes are gorgeous." she whispered, not breaking eye contact.

"There's something I want to try." I murmured, slowly leaning towards her face. She stretched up onto her tip toes, and time seemed to slow down as both of our eyes closed, and our lips met.

It felt like complete bliss. I hadn't realized how much I had craved her soft lips on mine. Her small hands wound themselves in my hair as I pressed her closer to me. We stood there for what felt like eternity, just kissing. Our bodies were pressed so tightly together, but I felt like I just couldn't get enough of her.

Finally we pulled away, and Jade wrapped her arms around my neck as she rested her head against my chest. She could probably hear my heart beating a mile a minute, but I didn't care.

God, she was perfect, and I knew in that moment that I was going to do everything in my power to make her mine.

"We should tell the others, and help them switch back." she mumbled against my white t-shirt.

"Mmm, they can wait a bit. Come lay with me." I whispered in her ear, before leading her back to the bed, where we fell back asleep, her head nuzzled against my chest, and my arm wrapped around her tiny body.

AUTHOR'S NOTE//

OMG NIALL AND JADE KISSED :O

Hiii :) I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in like forever, I honestly just couldn't figure out how I wanted to write chapter 13, but I think I'm finally happy with it, and I hope you all are too :)

What is your opinion on Niall and Jade???

Please comment and vote, I honestly love hearing your comments and reactions to the story!! It makes my day!!! Love you all :)

-Emily xoxo