A Second Glance

Prologue

I didn't intend to fall for him. I wasn't supposed to look his way. He didn't fit the perfect picture my father wants. I am expected to be the best of the best, deny any feelings and suck it up to make it. It's pretty daunting feeling like one slip will destroy everything. But I still fell. And with this person, my eyes never left.

My academics are outstanding. My record is cleaner than an asshole after an enema. I've excelled in several different artistic abilities, such as violin, and piano, and I'm an artist. My personality will be described as bright as the sun and as welcoming as the morning breeze. But despite all of those generous and possibly overpowered skills that are honed and burned into my bones and brain, I'm a social outcast.

Crazy...right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa Kirgroma has always been a harsh father. Even as a child, she only met his disdain and disappointment, regardless of what she has achieved and will come to achieve. It took her longer than she admit to herself that all she longed for was his unwavering affection. But as such, each generation of families passed along one terrible trait. Their's are emotionally neglectful parents, as such one shows none, and the other shows only 1/3 of the love required to grow up somewhat... stable

As for her mother, Alice Kirgoma, she only wanted the best for her daughter but even so, she doesn't have the strength to fight her husband's will. Alice has been weakened since she fell ill a couple of years ago but even when she was healthy, she still couldn't do as much. And as her daughter under the same sexist oppression, I try so hard to understand but she resent her mother just as much.

What can an emotionally and mentally abused daughter do under such rigorous treatment?

No choice but to rebel.......

And every rebellion story starts with falling in love with the bad boy.

~When Worlds Collide~

It was an odd day on the first day of the first semester. We got a transfer student from one of our parent schools. Even odder was his class placement, 1A, my class. He entered the room and it chilled slightly despite how warm it was for a late summer day, his first appearance was something shocking. He was unkempt but clean looking. The first thing you noticed was how slouched he was with his walk. His gait is as graceful as it is relaxed, his hands resting in his baggy school issues pants, despite the belt at his hips.

Snapping my eyes up quickly, to peer at his tousled midnight hair, which flops softly onto his shoulders in a lazy ponytail. You can see scars running along his arms in his short-sleeve school polo. They are deep and intimidating jagged tears among his pretty tanned skin and freckles... well I think they're freckles. It was his eyes that took the cake... those storm-cloud blues, they flashed silver with a recognizable glint, it screamed... danger.

He was the word danger and mysterious incarnate. His presence screamed power and absolute respect. Eyes so damn sharp, I felt my soul leave for a second and he only grazed his eyes over me. He's a cold case, straight like that. But his eyes... oh they're so pretty.

It has been months since that day and I am pretty much look forward to school to see those pretty blues, no matter how glaring they are. Besides I only glance, I don't have the willpower to meet him in the eyes. We are two different worlds. My crush on him has not found a reason to be there but it's there. He's the most lethal, cold-hearted, ice king of this district. Ryan Arkani, the myth beyond myths...

but he intrigues me...

_____________________________________________

Welcome to my newest story concept. Idea? Well, hopefully, it's good for your readers!

Constructive criticism is welcome but no bashing my idea. If it's not what you like then just don't read, my love.

I am welcome to even more ideas with this story and hope for the best once it comes out!

Does He Notice Me? is COPYRIGHTED BY Wondering_Past_Hate

NO PLAGIARISM! NO TRANSLATIONS! UNLESS STORY IS TO BE ADOPTED, IT IS THE PROPERTY OF Wondering_Past_Hate AND IF FOUND PLAGIRISED, LAWYERS WILL BE INVOLVED. AND ID RATHER NOT TAKE IT THERE BUT IT CAN GO THERE.