07

˙hoped this song suited this chap well˙

NANA POV

It's Monday morning and I'm getting myself ready for school. after done putting some light makeup on my face, I took the hairband and tied my hair into a messy bun.

" You looked better that way. "

That words suddenly popped up in my head make my hand stop from continue tying my hair. Just thinking bout his words make me smile already. Why I'm being like this lately? I bit my lower lips and untied my hair back. I took my bag and walked straight to the front door.

" Honey, grab some breakfast first. " Mom greeted me whilst showing a toast in front of my eyes.

I shook my head and putted on my sneakers." I'm not hungry. See you later mom. " I shut the door behind me and walked at the roadside.

Half of the way to school, I heard a group of boys laughing among them not far from me. I took a look at em and I saw BTS.

Taehyung looked at me once and tapped Jungkook's shoulder then pointed his index finger towards me. Jungkook glanced at me a second but then turned his head back to his members.

I heaved a sighed and walked passed them, lowed my head avoided from making eye contacts with that 7 boys.

Why he being like this towards me? It's been a week tho since he ignored me. At first, I didn't even cared but now, I missed having him around me.

Weird right? I know.

I wanted him to notice me. Looking his acting cold towards me; was hurting. Why I'm feeling liked my heart being struck with an arrow? Deep down.

I decided to skip classes for today because I didn't want to see Jungkook's face. It's better this way I guess.

I climbed the stairs slowly and gasped in shocked when my eyes met with Jungkook's. He stared at me with a cold faced.

I just stood there not moving an inch; hoping he greeted me with his bunny smile like always which I missed the most.

Sadly, he just walked passed me and acted like we never knew each other. Hot water started to form at the corner of my eyes. I fasten my steps to the rooftop and burst into tears.

" Here " someone said with a deep voice while handed me a handkerchief. I lifted my head and saw Jimin and Taehyung standing in front of me.

" Thanks oppa. " I took it and wiped my tears away. " Aigoo ~ poor Nana. " Jimin patted my head lightly and shoot me an angellic smile. I started to cry again.

" I knew what happened between you and Jungkook but still we didn't knew why he suddenly being like that. Stay strong okay? "
Taehyung said calmly and I just nodded.

They hugged me all of sudden and make that cute sound " uchuchuchu eyy uri aegi ~ " and I smiled seeing their childish behaviour. These two oppa really make me happy.

The three of us walked at the corridor while joking around and I just can't stopped laughing. They funny!

But then, I stopped my body immediately as I was about to bump onto someone. I stared at that person with a shocked face.

" Jung... "

" Move away. " He cut my words and wanted to walk but I just stood there without moving an inch.

" We needed to-- "

" I said move away! " He pushed me aside and I lost my balanced. Gladly that Jimin and Taehyung caught me first or otherwise I might hurted my head or my nose.

" Yah Jeon Jungkook! Jin hyung never taught you to be that rude! " Taehyung shouted in anger.

" Yea! Why would you hurted her when you're the one who wants her that bad?! "
Jimin added.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder without any single expression and stared at me silently.

" Well, I didn't care anymore. " He said coldly and just walked away.

___________________

JK POV

I stood at the corner of the corridor, stared at my phone screen blankly. I closed my eyes and heave a sighed.

" Maybe you'll be more happy if you didn't see me anymore Nana. "

I skipped school and walked on the street not knowing where to go. I just wanted to cleared my mind.

Am I doing the right thing?

Will my heart stopped from loving her if I keep ignored her liked this?

My mind said yes but my heart completely said the opposite.

I can't deny that I missed her a lot. I wanted to be with her liked always but I just can't.

This hurted me. A lot.

I brushed my hair in frustration.

" I hoped that I didn't make a wrong desicion. " I talked to myself.

While I'm losing in my deep thought, someone greeted me with a light tapped. I turned around and shocked as I not believing that I might meet this person again.

" Long time no see, Jeon Jungkook. " a girl said with a smirked on her face and she looked at me with hatred.

" Je-Jenny-- "

_________________________

Hey readers ~ Sorry for this lated updated. I've been busy with my workplace project but I will try my best to keep updating.

I missed you all readers. Do voted and comment. I really appreciate your support.

Don't get sick and have a nice day ~ :*