25

+ that night +

Taehyung POV

I'm sitting on the couch while bitting my thumbnail, waiting impatiently for him to come back home. I'm praying in my head that he will not gone mad or I'm dead.

Click!

I turned my head towards the door and saw Jimin pulling his carrier with a serious face and act like I'm not exist slowly walking towards his bedroom.

" J-jimin ah... " I called him nervously.

He didn't answered but got into his room and locked the door instead. He totally angry towards me now. I sighed. I got up and closed the front door then make my way to the kitchen.

Time for plan B.

I took out a plastic bag full of Jimin's favorite snacks and head to his room. I knocked twice and the door opened make me grinned. I quickly walked into his room and there's Jimin laying on the bed playing with his phone.

" Look what I get for you... " I swang the plastic bag in front of his face. " let's eat together.. " I smiled to him.

Jimin put his phone aside and look straight at my face. " I know you already full Taehyung-ssi. "

I startled after hearing his words but trying to act natural. " I'm not having dinner yet. I-i was waiting for you to come home.. " I sat on his bed.

Jimin rolled his eyes. " uh huh? then who did I saw at the restaurant just now? Your twin or something? "

I gulped. Okay, I'm not expecting this to come from his mouth after I totally forgot to pick him up at the airport. Damn! What should I do?!

" i-it's not what you thinking, Jimin.. " I said while playing with my fingers.

" oh really? then what with that lovey dovey thingy? " Jimin sounded so serious right now.

I sat there silently having no courage to answer his question. I didn't wanted to risk myself. One mistake and I'm done. This freaking guy will no longer be the squishy and adorable Park Jimin.

" don't you ever thinking to do stupid thing, Taehyung-ah. " the words that came from his mouth make me looked at him in confusion.

" what stupid thing? " I asked him and guess what I got in return? A strong flicked at my forehead. Shit! I swear my skeleton was cracking right now. " yah! what did I do wrong?! " I said while rubbing the pained spot.

" Kim Taehyung-ssi, you're not playing a video game right now like you can reset your data and restart again. " he paused. " this is a real life. When your heart broken, you will never mend it to normal. The pain will always remain.. " he finished his word and prepared himself to take a shower.

" before you make it even worse, think whether you should start or stay safe from doing nothing.. don't break your own promise Tae.. " Jimin said before headed to the bathroom.

His last words really hit me hard especially my heart.. Why did I promised that at the first place? My eyes suddenly became watery as my heart started to ache.

I'm sorry chimchim, I already break that promise...

xxx

Nana POV

I walked down the staircase for a glass of water while humming. When I'm about to enter the kitchen, I saw Jungkook sat on the stool near the counter with food in front of him.

" oh? when did you arrive? why you don't call me? " I asked him while my hands busy pouring the water into the glass.

" just stopping by for dinner. join me? " he stared at me with an empty face expression.

I took a glance at the food and my eyes back to his face again. " I'm sorry Jungkook but I already ate with my friend. You should tell me earlier.. " I poured juice into another glass and gave it to him.

I felt pity for him that I came out with an idea. " okay.. I will eat a little and accompany you while you're eating.. well, let say that this is my apology for making you waiting.. " I smiled at him but he just nodded.

I sat across him while enjoying the fries and Jungkook silently ate his hamburger. He's acting weird again today. Usually, he will talking nonstop till I have to cover his mouth just to make him stopped.

I took a fries and dipped it into a sauce and playfully poke his mouth. He glanced at me before opened his mouth and continued eating his burger. What?! Did he just ignoring me?? I shove the fries into my mouth feeling annoyed.

" which friend? " he asked me after he finished his food.

" I thought you were unable to speak.. " I rolled my eyes and get a dead glared from him instead. " answer me. " he said.

" umm.. my special friend and I can say that he is way more handsome than you.. " I emphasize the word "handsome" and gave him a wink. " he treat me well, and- "

Prangg!

The broken glass all over the place and blood.. I'm in suprised after seeing Jungkook's hand bleeding so bad. " YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! " I quickly took it from his hand and toss it in the trash can. I hold his arm but he harshly pulled it away.

" stop being stubborn, you fool. " I grabbed his other hand and pulled him into the bathroom. I make him sat on the bath tub and pulled out the first aid kit from the cabinet. I washed his hand with cold water and put antiseptic at his cut yet he still gave me an unreadable face expression.

I tried to make eye contact with him but failed. He just stared at his palm while I'm wrapping the bandage at his hand. " kookie.. what is wrong with you? " I softly asked him.

Silence...

After finished it, I got up to put the kit back to where I took it and without I notice, two strong arms wrapped around my waist while his chin rest on my shoulder. I suddenly breathe out and my heart beating so fast.

" why... why you can't treat me that well? the smile on your face when you tell me about that 'friend'... it hurts me.. " He said with a husky voice.

He turned me around make me face him and to my suprise, he was crying. What? I still confused. " yah, what's wrong? " I used my pajama sleeve and wiped the tears away.

" notice me.. " he said suddenly.

I stopped my hand and stares instantly at his eyes. I tilled my head to the side, seeking for an explanation.

" stop pushing me away.. " his eyes that full of hope make me lost in words. He gently grabbed my hand and pulled me closer make our face only an inche away.

" I-i-i don't- " when I'm too busy finding the best excuse to get away from this situation, our lips were already met. My hand want to push his body away but my mind told me not.

I didn't knew how to describe the situation now. It felt so right in every ways. We both drown in this passionate kiss. The way he hold me... I let myself feel this moment and Jungkook really show his love towards me from his touch. Let say that this night was great..

I love you Jungkook but I don't know how to tell you...

______________________________

Late update, I know.

Ignore the wrong grammar bcs I cant make you wait for too long.

Enjoy.

Stay healthy everyone 😘