Chapter 2 : Until Death Tear Us Apart

Wedding Night

Arthit now is in their room. He went in first because he want to take bath and rest. He feel exhausted because of today event. Exhausted but satisfied and happy with the outcome.

He open the door and see the decoration of the newlywed that his mom did to their room.

It's full with white and red color, he especially likes the bedsheet the most, the color of the bedsheet was white with the red rose petals on it. And among those petals there's a letter in red envelope written 'For my lovely sons' on it which refer to him and Kongpob. He take the envelope and take a look at it.

"It must be from mom" while cracking a kid smile on his face

Arthit really love his mom. A mom that always consider about him. Never disappointed him and always support him. Different with his father. When he introduced Kongpob to his family for the first time, his father cannot accept that his only son was deeply in love with a man. But thanks to his mom effort and Kongpob himself, his father finally accept the relationahip that he and Kongpob had, it's even turn out that his father took a liking towards Kongpob more than himself, his own son and Kongpob already became his best buddy.

While Arthit lost in his own thought suddenly someone knocking at the door

Knock...knock

"P'Arthit? Are you in there?"

"Yeah Kongpob, it's me, what's wrong? Why you didn't just come in?"

"Ahhh, It's better for me to just telling you from here that I need to send Praepailin to the hotel since she stay behind and helping the others"

Arthit suddenly got jealous when he heard a girl name came from Kongpob mouth.

"Huh? Why did you the one that need to send her?"

"She came here with May and Ma Prang just now but Ma Prang need to go first since she have something came up in sudden while May already left earlier together with Aim, so I offered to send her back replacing Ma Prang"

"Uhhh...okay then you can go"

Arthit voice sounds different and make Kongpob realise something

"Wait...are you jealous p'?"

Hearing Kongpob question make him blush and flustered.

"No! I'm not! Why should I feel jealous"

" Don't worry p'...don't you remember that Prae likes girl and let me tell you something. The reason why I didn't come into the room because I'm afraid that if I come in and being alone with you in this room will make me don't want to come out and wanna just stay with you all night. Bye p'Arthit and don't go to sleep yet. Please wait for me"

"......."

Without Kongpob seeing it he already know what kind of face did Arthit making right now. His both cheeks must be in pinkish color again, like always.

And what Kongpob imagine is happening for real. The envelope that Arthit holding on tight now back to it's original place because Arthit unconciously drop it when Kongpob told him such things. Why does he still feel like this whenever Kongpob sweet talking with him? He still didn't used to Kongpob flirty worda until now.

"He really know how to flirt, shit!!"

......................................................................

Athit looks like a little bride who are feeling nervous for their first night. It's not like he and Kongpob never spent a night together but the feeling that he have right now is different. A feeling which he is belong to Kongpob. Only Kongpob and he can never escaped from him.