The Baby of my Boyrfriends Brother (The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction)

First of I dont own ANYTHING! Everything is I'm the ownership of the CW.

~~~~~~~~~~

The two pink lines stared back at Elena mockingly. How is this possible? Elena sighed to herself. Elena sat down at the edge of her tub, never breaking away from the shocked expression she was giving the pregnancy test. A knock sounded at the door causing Elena to jump.

"Elena?" Aunt Jenna's voice came through the door. "Is everything OK?"

Elena nodded then realized her aunt couldn't see her. "Yes. Everything is fine." Elena slipped the test in her knee-high boots and walked out of the bathroom. She knocked into Aunt Jenna when she took one step out of the door.

"Elena, you know you can tell me anything right?" Aunt Jenna's eyes bore into her pleadingly.

Elena smiled. "I know. Nothing is happening I promise," She placed a kiss on her aunts cheek and all but ran down the stairs. She ripped off her white leather jacket and yanked it over the shoulders of her thigh length purple dress. A semi-cold breeze came over her when she stepped outside into the 75 degree weather. Hearing the heels on her boots on the pavement her mind started to wander.

How am I going to tell Stefan? Is it even Stefan's? Elena stopped dead with her hand rested on the handle of her red Mini Cooper. No. I mean it was just that one time. Everything happened just so fast. Her head started spinning with the details of that night. She shook her head. No. Impossible.

Elena slid into the drivers seat and turned the keys into the ignition. The car sputtered to life and she sped out of the driveway so fast she saw black tire skid marks on the driveway. Going ten miles above the speed limit Elena made her way to the Salvatore boarding house. After about ten minutes she zoomed up the curved driveway of the house and noted that Stefan's car was gone.

"Thank God," Elena mumbled to herself as she turned off the car. She scrambled out of the car and crossed the twenty feet into the Salvatore house.

"You should have knocked," Damon greeted her with a white towel wrapped around his impeccably perfect waist.

Elena walked up to him and promptly smacked him as hard as she could across the cheek. He didn't flinch. Not even a mark was left. He grabbed her hand before she could raise it again.

"What is up with you?" Damon's hazel eyes bore deep inside her eyes.

"What's up with me?" Elena pointed a finger at her. "You, Damon, may have gotten me pregnant. That's what's up."

Damon's mouth slowly gave off his famous smirk. "Oh Elena," He shook his head. "Remember our trip to Georgia?" Elena nodded. "Vampire's can't procreate."

Elena shook her head. "Obviously they can because I'm pregnant with either yours or Stefan's baby."

Damon chuckled. "You're kidding right?" He immediately shut up when Elena shot him the dirtiest look she could muster. "Oh shit."

"'Oh shit' is right," Elena glared at Damon. "What are we going to do?"

Damon shrugged. "Tell Stefan first."

Elena nodded and her lip quivered. "What if it's yours?"

Damon took his thumb and brushed away an escaped tear. "I would never leave your side and be the best damn father anyone has ever seen."

Elena smiled slightly. "What would everyone else say?"

Damon frowned. "Why do you care?"

Elena shrugged. "Force of habit."

Damon gave her a hug and she squeezed him tight. As if on cue Stefan walked through the door causing Damon and Elena to jump five feet apart.

Stefan's eyebrow rose. "What's going on here?"

"Nothing," Elena said quickly.

Stefan wrapped a possessive arm around her shoulders and Damon saw that she slightly tensed at his touch.

"You missed a spot there Stefan," Damon pointed to a small blood stain of the side of his mouth. Damon wiped it away and licked his finger. He gave a small smirk. "That's what I thought."

Elena raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow. "What did you think?"

Damon smiled. "Stefan here fell off the bunny blood diet wagon."

Elena turned to look in Stefan's eyes. "Is this true?"

Stefan simply nodded looking like a boy being caught for stealing money from his moms purse.

Elena's glossy rose lips puckered. "Well. I don't know how to react to that but I have news."

Stefan raised an eyebrow. "What news?"

Elena took in a big breath and blurted it out. "I'm pregnant and it might be Damon's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I had been wanting to write a vampire diaries fan fiction for awhile now and I wrote this one. I am Team Delena so if you are Team Stelena you may be mad at how this story goes but I hope you'll still read it.

~Babywriter123