Uh Oh....

Stefan gaped at Elena. "Vampire's can't procreate though."

Elena sighed. "That's what I thought too. But..." She trailed off.

Everyone was quite for awhile. It was Damon who finally broke the silence. "Well I say we go to a doctor and find out if Elena is in fact pregnant."

Elena's head shot up. "'We'?"

Damon nodded. "Yes 'We'. Who else?"

She shot him an incredulous look. "Um, me?"

Stefan and Damon laughed. "Yes because you are so going to the doctor's alone."Stefan said in between giggles.

Elena rolled her eyes. "I'm going by myself wether you like it or not." Elena started to head toward the door.

Damon grabbed a hold of her arm to stop her. "Where do you think you're going?"

Elena expertly shook off his tight hold. "None of your buissiness."

Damon looked her up and down and finally gave up and walked away. Stefan, however, blocked the door.

"Don't start Stefan," Elena sighed.

"Don't start?" Stefan looked at her with those brooding eyes Elena had onced loved. "You slept with Damon?"

Elena shifted her weight from her left foot to her right foot. "Yes I did."

"When?"

Elena rubbed her forehead. "A few weeks ago."

Stefan looked at her as if saying 'Keep going'.

Elena rung her fingers together. "Well you were off doing God knows what and Damon and I were talking and..."

Flashback:

Elena walked in to the Mystic Grill and was immediately engulfed in a tight embrace. “Hello Stefan,” Elena said returning the hug.

“I am so sorry, but I have to go,” Stefan said looking at Elena with sad eyes.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“I just have to go,” Stefan gave her a chaste kiss. “I’ll make it up to you. Promise.”

Elena nodded. “Sure.”

Stefan left in a flash leaving Elena alone. She sighed and spotted Damon sitting at the bar. She walked over to him and placed her purse on the bar in front of her when she sat down.

“Stefan left you again?” Damon asked raising a glass of bourbon to his lips.

Elena rolled her eyes. “You heard and you know it.”

Damon smiled. “Guilty.” He raised his hands in a mock surrender.

The bartender came over and poured another glass of bourbon for Damon.

“Excuse me,” Elena told the bartender. “Can I have a watermelon margarita?”

The bartender looked at her. “Are you old enough to drink?”