Reason #5

For that, I love you.

I can't believe we've really been together for a month. A month in which we've spent everything together.

We agreed on going out to celebrate this day. Is this what they call it a date? I'm thinking like a girl.

Goodbye to the cold and prideful Sasuke, you've really taken the best out of me.

I spent five minutes looking at the door, why do I feel nervous? I finally approached it and knocked, craving to see you.

I smiled when I saw you; the most sincere smile you've ever seen.

The indiscreet looks from the girls have made themselves present. The Uchiha genes.

I know you noticed because you clung to me.

Naruto, I'm yours.

Everything good comes to its end.

We had to go back so I accompanied you home while we talked about our day.

"Want to come in?"

Your question had thrown me off. Where was the shy Naruto? Do you really want to be with me?

Bad idea, I can't stop. A smile appeared on my face.

It's becoming dark out and I have to go home. No, I have to be with you.

"You can stay over if you want..."

Did those words really come out of your mouth?

I nodded and smiled. Thanks, Naruto.

I took your face in my hands and joined our mouths in a sweet, passionate kiss.

Naruto, I can't stop.

I began caressing you and you trembled upon my contact. Are you enjoying it?

I felt a part of my body become hot and I know that you feel it, too. I slowly brought my hands over to that zone and caressed it. Do you like this sensation?

"Ready for another round?"

"I hate you."

You kissed me.

I smiled.

We stayed together until the sun made its appearance.

I woke up before you. I admired you in silence like I always did.

Naruto, thank you.

You've brought out the best in me and for that, I love you.

|In which Sasuke accepts his love for Naruto, after all, he had always been his.

Naruto's version is available on my profile.|