foreword

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A B O U T

DEATHLY HALLOWS THREE YEARS LATER; in which:-

Death-Eaters all still alive + A new Dark Lord rises,

A new war forms, confident on killing the chosen one for good

& a sprinkle of spells to bring two different people together.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y N O P S I S

Three years ago, the whole of Hogwarts believed that Harry Potter had defeated the Dark Lord, forcing all the remaining death-eaters to flee. Killing to be at the top, the desperate death-eaters fight their way to become the new 'Dark Lord.' After a load of battle and blood on his hands, Draco Malfoy was forced to become the most lethal death-eater and soon came to be known as the new Dark Lord himself.

Trapped in the lust of destruction, Draco Malfoy wants to end this war once and for all. And this time he was sure that Harry Potter will die. His plan was pretty ordinary: to destroy the golden trio and to get closer to Harry Potter- the chosen one and to kill him once and for all.

But when Draco goes to the muggle world and becomes neighbors with the bright and friendly, Monica Pierce. He soon realizes how he'll need all the help he could get. Going against all laws he sends the un-magical muggle to war with a wand and a little bit of spells.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D I S C L A I M E R

I own nothing of;

all the Harry Potter characters and references are owned by the fabulous J.K. Rowling.

I only own:

the new characters of the muggle world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

dark themes

harry potter spoilers

sexual scenes (maybe, if wanted)

swearing

character deaths

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T U S 

birth: 28/01/2017

death: ???

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALICILILI 2017