My Butler, A Tease.ღ

I could feel the sun’s rays beating down on me from the open curtains, “My Lady, it is time to get up.” I sighed, cracking my eyes open slightly and was met with Draco’s beautiful smile. I swung my legs over, letting them dangle above the icy, wood floor. “For breakfast today we have a lightly toasted muesli with chocolate cherry crepes and to drink we have vanilla chai tea. For your schedule today: you have a meeting with the president from the french facility this afternoon and afterwards you have your usual studies.” I merely nodded, as he left me to eat while he picked an outfit for me today. I was just finishing up, when he came back a cigarette hanging from his lips.

         “I better not catch you smoking in my manor.”  He chuckled lightly; he began to help me dress. As he was doing so I stared down at the mark on the center of my chest. “You will never leave me?” I didn’t mean to ask the question aloud, but Draco finished tying my corset and wrapped me up in arms from behind.

         “Never, My Lady. This mark is one of a kind, and it holds our contract. I shall be with you ‘till the very last breath leaves your body.” I shivered slightly, his hot breath fanning my neck. I tensed, as one of his hands lowered to my thigh and caressed it.

        “Why?! Mistress you’re burning up! And why so tense?” He whispered huskily. “Now, how can I relieve you?” For a moment I couldn’t breathe, my whole  body shook.

        “G-Get out!” I managed to cry, after trying to untangle him from me. Draco removed his hands slowly, that sly smirk painted across his face.

         “I didn’t mean to upset you.” I scoffed.

        “Of course you didn’t, now leave me.” He bowed, and shut the door behind him. For a supernatural being, he can be such a tease at times.

        “Thank you, Claire.” I spoke, showing my gratitude with a small smile. The older woman smiled back, and gazed at the mirror. I had on a snug red and white dress, and my long snowy hair was curled and pinned with red roses.

         “Twas not a problem, My Lady. Your guest should be arrivin’ soon.” She then scuttled off to another room to finish working.

        “You look lovely this afternoon, Mistress.” His voice broke my comfortable silence, and the cozy atmosphere was crushed. I was still bothered by his antics this morning. “Come now, your guest is waiting in the Study.” I stood and pushed past him without a second glance. He will not get under my skin, again! I heard him muffle his laughter and head towards the kitchen. I pushed open my study doors, and smiled politely at the frenchman. He was very tall, with ebony hair tied into a ponytail and he wore a custom tailored suit.

        “Bonjour! Lady Singvogel, it’s nice to see you again.”

        “Good afternoon, Misouir Dupont. It’s nice to see you also; how are things in Paris?” I curtsied and let him take a seat across from me.

        “Tres bien! Everything is going to plan, SongBird, is in high demand!” He exclaimed with great joy, but something seemed a little off. Draco then entered with today’s lunch.

        “Good afternoon, for lunch we have pain au chocolat and quenelle with some espresso.” The Frenchman’s face lit up with surprise, and smiled.

         “My what a capable butler, non? Would you mind coming to work with me?” Draco only grinned, but replied with: “I’m afraid I must decline, your wonderful offer.” Dupont only sighed and chuckled.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 05, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Queen's Eyesღ Black Butler| Kuroshitsujiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें