32

Shawn's PoV:

I was getting ready that night because I had another concert. I didn't really want to go but I couldn't let my fans down.

I wandered downstairs to the lobby where I ran into Nash.

"Hey Shawn! Good luck tonight!" He said, giving me a high five. I smiled at him. "Thanks."

I called a taxi and went on my phone.

"Concert tonight is going to be awesome! Sorry if I'm not my usual self, I'm a little out of it today. Please, just stay with me. I'll do whatever I can to make this the best concert 💖" I tweeted. Immediately I got a bunch of likes, comments, and retweets. I smiled to myself and shut off my phone. "Here you are." The driver said, stopping the taxi. "Thank you." I said, paying him an getting out. I walked into the arena where everyone immediately started rushing me to do things.

Mia's PoV:

Backstage I was hiding in the bathroom, trying to make myself look presentable. I had already told Shawn's manager of my plan and he agreed. If Shawn doesn't like this then at least I tried. And I'll live the rest of my life in embarrassment. But if he does then he'll know the truth.

I walked out the bathroom and to the edge of the stage. Shawn was already out there, but he was waiting for everything to get situated.

"While we wait, we actually have a special guest." The announcer guy said. He pointed at me and I walked onto the stage.

People cheered, recognizing me. But Shawn had grown pale.

"Shawn, I know you probably don't want to hear this for the hundredth time, but I swear to you I didn't kiss cam. He kissed me right when you walked in and I was so confused I didn't know what to do. I love you with all my heart I would never do anything like that to you. I'd rather die than do anything to hurt you. You're my best friend and the one person I love the most. I lived my life without you once but I don't think I could do that again. You make me the most happiest, craziest person alive. I love you because I could just be myself around you and you wouldn't judge me. I don't want to live another second knowing that you hate my guts. Please, Shawn. Can you forgive me?" I asked.

Everything was quiet and everyone waited for Shawn's reaction. We made direct eye contact and I saw something flash in his eyes.

Suddenly, he stepped forward and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He lifted me in his arms and I felt a few tears fall down my cheeks.

We both pulled away and I saw that he was crying too. I smile and hugged him tightly. Everyone in the crowd was cheering and crying.

"Shawn!" Alexander shouted. Shawn glanced over at him. Alexander pointed at his wrist and Shawn nodded.

"I'll see you after the concert." I said, moving to leave the stage. Shawn grabbed my hand. "I'm sure you could stay for a while." He said grinning. I smiled back and he lead me over to the microphone.

"Are you guys ready to sing?" Shawn shouted into the microphone. The crowd screamed in excitement. "1..2..3..4.. Something Big I feel it happening out of my control!" Shawn and I both sang. The crowd was wild. Shawn glanced over at me and winked. I smiled and blushed.

It was truly the best night of my life.

A/N: Lame and Cliche I know. But I decided to end it here because I just don't have enough time to make a sequel. I'm sorry.