Chapter 1- That New App...

Ashleys Pov

Ugh i grumbled Rollong over as the bed as the alarm rang. i hate mondays. yes i kow everyone does but i really do. i got out of my bed and hopped into the shower and after dries myself and put on my outfit for school red top plae blue skinny jeans white back back and converse. i plugged in my straightner and waited for it to heat up bu checking my texts from my freinds : Sierra,Jamie and lilly.

S: itz time for SCHOOL WAKE UP 

J : Yea Your Pinking us up 

L: we gon be white gurlz and get some starblck on da wayy

J: STTARRBUCKKS YASSSS BTCHEZ

A: calm the hell down im coming in fifteen

I straightend my hair and but it into a high ponytail and sat on my vaniy and put on fleeky eyeliner and mascara and a matt maroon lipstick to go with and walked downstairs to get some breakfast , a coco pops cereal Bars and a apple juice scince i hated orange juice (a

tru but everywhere i go th fridges seem to be filled of it) " BYE MOTHER" i screamed and ran out befroe she could reply. i hopped into my lambo - i wish jk- its a mercedes and blasted the adio on and Cold water came on "YES THIS IS MY JAM " i screamed at an old man through the windo whike drivint i finally arrived at lillys house and pressed down the beeb horn then she ran out of her house running towrds the car "im here damn you can let go of the horn now!" she said shaking her long brown curly hair wich went perfectly eith her tan skin " NEXT TO JAMIES HOUSE! "

AFTER SCHOOL COZ CBA...

"Ugh i hate mr farley hes a beg" Sierra Said randomly coming out of th car heading for chipotle as we sat doen i replied "so what ? you are too we cant all b perfect can we ?" jamie replied stuffing her face with food Heloo earth to lilly" i said i mean she was just staring at her phone she looed up its just this new app vine looks cool... she saind turnung her phone towards us it was a green background with a white v in the middle what is it about i asked curiously i think you just film 6 second videos of yourself dong funny things i guess making us an account...

3 Weeks Later...

YESSSSS 2 MILLION VEIWS lilly says jumpling u and down yes you did hera right in under 3 weeks he have made a couple of funny vines and become vine famous people somwhat like watching videsos of us making complete fools of ourself hey guys u got an email Sierra said sitting down on her bed scince we were all at her ouse whats it about i asked all i asked walking over to were they sit