chapter 2

*y/n pov*

"Y/n~ y/n! wake up" a certain voice was saying to me. "no 5 more minutes mum~!" i said rolling the pillow over my ears "you were suppose to meet me in my office an hour ago you need to get up now!"

"hanji is that you?" i opened one eye a little bit "yes you need to get up now i've been dying to experiment on you so hurry up!" she started shaking me "ok ok im up now get out so i can get ready" "ok" she ran out giggling.

i didn't bother about taking a shower i just brushed my hair and teeth. i got changed into my uniform and headed outside. hanji was leaning against the wall beside my door "ok lets gooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!" hanji said grabbing my hand dragging me all the way to her office.

We ran past people looking at us weirdly. Hanji kicked down the door to her office/lab. "Ok y/n you can sit down over there on that chair if you want I'll just go and grab something." I took a seat in a chair.

It was really comfy "ok here it is now all you need to do is drink this." "Hanji are you sure this is safe to drink?" The strange liquid inside the vile was f/c it didn't look normal. " yeah it's safe don't worry."

"Here goes nothing." I drank all of it at one. Surprisingly it tasted sweet. "Owwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!" Hangi rushed over as I held my head from all the pain "hangi what's happening to me?"

Hangi tried telling me something but I couldn't hear her. Black dots started to appear and then I blacked out.

~time skip~

"What's happened to her?" "Sshhhh guys she's waking up" eren? I opened up my eyes to see all of my friends "what happened?" I turned my gaze towards a guilty looking hanji "I'm sorry y/n about that please forgive me?"

"It's ok hanji I forgive you" I say and everyone's eyes widened "what is there something on my face" I started wiping my face. "Y-y/n why do you have cat ears?" What are you guys talking about I don't have any cat e-"

I walked into hanjis bathroom to look in the mirror only to be shocked "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!" "Y/n calm down its ok." I felt something brush my leg softly.

I looked down only to find a...TAIL! "hanji what did you do to me?" "Well you see my experiment was to turn you into a neko" " what the fuck does that mean!?" "It means that you're half cat half human."

"Will I ever go back to normal?" Hanji just looked down " I'm sorry y/n but you're going to be stuck like that." "HANJI WTF!!!!!!!!" she looked down guiltily. "im sorry y/n i didn't think you would be this mad" i soften my gaze.

''it's ok hanji, i guess i kinda over reacted. i shouldn't have acted like that. do.. you still want to be my friend" it may not seem like it but i consider hanji as a firend ''really? thanks!" she hugged me.*stomach rumbles* "hey I'm hungry can we go and get something to eat?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Yeah sure I'm hungry as well lets go then" everyone agreed so we started walking to the mess hall.

~time skip~

when i opened the door to the mess hall everyone went quite. 'what is everyone looking at?' "tch, brat why are you dressed as a cat? take them off right now!" he said in his monotone voice "well you see its not that simple" i said looking down embarrassed.

"fine if you won't do it i will" he stood up and walked over to me. he grabbed one of my ears and tugged really hard. "owwwwww!" i said while hissing "stop complaining brat" he grabbed my tail and started pulling.

tears started to brim my eyes. i the feel his hand being removed forcefully. i look up to see eren and mikasa. they both looked pissed. "don't you dare hurt her ever again!" eren looked really pissed.