chapter 3

just a heads up but there will be quite a bit of swearing in this chapter. sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke early because the damn sun was shining on my face. i was still tired so knew that today wasn't going to be good since whenever i wake up to early i am really grumpy or can't concentrate very well.

i got dressed into my uniform but the straps were everywhere. my hair was pretty messy and i was half asleep walking down the hallways of HQ. i got stares from everyone i walked past. i could hear whispers from some people like "omg is she a zombie?" "it's the living dead we're all goin to die!" but i just kept walking.

i wasn't in the mood to deal with them. i got to the doors of the mess hall and opened them up. instantly everyone went silent. i walked to my friends hearing similar comments on the way. "hey y/n how are you feeling?" hanji screamed in my ear.

i snapped at her and said "FUCKING GREAT YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!" i could hear someone in the distance say "BURN!!!!" i whipped my head around to see who it was. it was none other than horse face himself.

"WHAT WAS THAT HORSE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' jean looked away scared. i turned around to see the rest of my friends huddled in a group "somethings off. what happened to y/n? did she turn evil on us?"

"what was that you guys were fucking talking about" i crouched down next to reigners ear and whispered dangerously. everyone jumped back scared. i see sasha handing me her food so does connie.

my tail is dangerously swishing side to side. i heard movement behind me and i saw mikasa and eren waving at everyone to go outside now while they still can. i turn around and glared at them. when i don't get enough sleep im a whole different person.

"y/n calm down. you're going to end up getting the place dirty and then we'll have to clean the place because shorty will make us clean the whole place." they circled around the place. i went to lunge at them but reiner quickly ran and held me back.

"so what if i get this place dirty it's not my damn fault!!!!" everyone else ran and held me back. "eren quickly i have a paln but you will have to go and get captain levi and commander erwin. quick go!"

mikasa instructed for eren to go "oh look eren's running like a little girl to go and get someone else to do the dirty work for him." he didn't turn around but kept on running because he knew that this wasn't the y/n he knew.

~erens pov~ (weren't expecting that now were you)

i ran as fast as i could to try and find commander erwin. i knocked on his office door to here his voice and levis. great that means less running around to try and find him. "name and business?" "eren jaeger sir we need your help as well as captain levis help. somethings wrong with y/n she's acting strange."

i heard chairs moving and footsteps. "where is she?" levi asked "in the mess hall the others are trying to hold her back for now. we have to hurry. she's become more violent and is swearing a lot more."

"tch damn brat. she better have not gotten dirt on anything otherwise she's cleaning the whole place up." "hurry we have to go now i don't know if they still have a grip on her anymore." i started running down the hallways levi and erwin following close by.

when we got to the mess hall it was a huge mess. tables were thrown all over the place and chairs were broken. everyone else were laying on the floor in pain. "erwin go and get hanji i can handle her" levi instructed.

erwin didn't hesitate and ran to find hanji.

~levis pov~ (didn't expect that one ether did you huh?)

when we walked in through the doors of the mess hall it was a huge mess. tables were thrown against the walls and chairs were broken. cadets were laying on the floor in pain. aren't those her friends? why is she hurting them.

i stepped forward for y/n to hear my movements. she whipped her whole body around making her tail fling around her. "oh if it isn't the little sulking baby coming here to get beaten once again. haven't you learnt your lesson."

we walked around in circles keeping eye contact the whole time. "you know that you will be cleaning all of this up stupid brat?" "i don't give a shit about this shit. she said kicking a woden plank at me landing at my feet.

she finally stopped and got into her fighting stance. "come at me bro! fight me! i dare you!" she glared daggers at. "Tch" I got down and she started charging at me. I waited till she got really close. She went to throw a punch at me but I already beat her to it because I kicked her in the head hard knocking her out.

Erwin came later hanji trailing behind her. "Hanji was shocked to find me knocked out on the floor and the place a mess. "Short what did you do!?" She asked. "Tch just hurry up do something about her before she wakes up and causes more damage to the place."

Hanji looked over at y/n who was out laying on the floor her hair covering her face. "Shorty what did you do to her?!" Hanji rushed over to the brat. "It's not my fault that she decided to lash out and put her comrades in danger! Just take her already I have to clean this place up which the help of you guys!" I said pointing at her friends that were slowly getting up.

"Huh!?" They starter bickering on and on about how it wasn't their fault. if you don't want to clean the whole HQ then i suggest you shut up!" they instantly shut there mouths. when i turned my attention back to where hanji was she and erwin were already carrying the brat out the doors.

"hurry up and start cleaning now damn brats" the sighed and hurried off to get the cleaning supplies. "great now this place is so filthy thanks to that funking brat!" the brats friends came back with the cleaning supplies.

"ok i'll supervise you guys so don't you dare think if slacking off!" "but sir you said that we were helping you clean not us doin the cleaning and you watching us!?" "tch jaegar do you really want to clean the whole of HQ?" i glared daggers at him.

"n-no sir" he looked down guilty."that's what i thought. now hurry up and get this place cleaned up!" they all shot around cleaning the place picking up broken pieces of wood. that ackerman girl gave me death glares every once in a while.

'damn brat you will pay for this.' i sighed and sat down on a chair that wasn't broken. the other cadets were still racing around cleaning the place up. 'when that brat wakes up i'm going to make her clean the whole of HQ.'

soon enough it was cleaned and to MY standards of clean. i went back to my office to find a new pile of paperwork sitting outside my door. 'well tonight's going to be fun'. i must've fallen asleep while doing my paper work because the last thing i remember was  my pen moving then darkness took over my vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

ok thats all for now. i'll try and update now since its the school holidays. c bye~~~~~~ 

p.s sorry if some thing don't make sense i wrote this chaoter a while ago and just added a few things. ok bye~~~~~~~'