CHAPTER 13 - WHO ARE YOU?

HYERIN POV

Hyerin and Junghwa walked together to their classroom. When they were walking Hoseok came in front of them with a bouquet of roses.

Junghwa immediately excuse herself and leave them alone.

Hoseok looked at Hyerin with a puppy cute eyes. He bend down on his knee in front of her while holding a bouquet of roses.

"I'm not perfect, but I will try my best to make you forgive me. Please accept my apologise"

Hyerin looked at Hoseok and smile.

"Too bad cause I don't like roses"

She walked away and left Hoseok speechless.

Hyerin actually not honest with herself. She already forgave him but every time she look at his face, everything that he done to her keep repeating on her mind.

She walked towards the classroom. At the classroom, she saw Junghwa smiling and keep looking at her.

"Why you smiling huh?" Hyerin asked.

"Look at your desk haha" Junghwa tries to hold he laughter.

Hyerin looks at her desk and...

"HOSEOK!!!!!" She shouted.

She can't believe that he puts a box of chocolate and on the top of that there is a photo of her when she was sleeping in the car. And what make Hyerin even mad is, there is a note and its say...

"Please forgive me and accept my chocolate. Btw, you look really cute when you were sleeping"

"Pfftttt!!!" Junghwa laughed.

Hyerin is getting really mad. She immediately get out from her classroom to find Hoseok.

She walked around school and a few minutes later she finaly found him. Hyerin walked towards him.

"What are you trying to do actually? Are you asking for fight?" Hyerin asked.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok wondering.

"What the meaning of all these things that you give me and did to me?"

"I just wants you to forgive me for what I have done, that's all"

"If doing something like this is your kind of way to apologise. Then you don't deserve my forgiveness"

"Please don't say like that. I will do anything to make you forgive me"

"Anything?"

"Yes! Anything"

"Then, can you just please stop?"

"Huh?"

"Just stop!"

"Fine, if it what you really want. I will not bother you ever again"

Then, He walked away.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

-- HOSEOK POV --

"Girl is too hard to understand"

He sighed.

"Don't give up Hoseok! You can do it" He cheered up him self.

He buy a teddy bear and decided to give it to Hyerin. He drove his car and went to Hyerin's aunty house. At there, he put the teddy bear with a letter on it in front of the door.

After that, he drove his car to Jimin's house. While he was driving, there is a big truck seem to lost control heading towards his car. Hoseok shocked and tries to avoid it but it was too late. Suddenly.......