Chapter Two: I'm Overreacting?!

(Yuuri's POV)

Today was the day Viktor and I finally had a fight. And, most of my friends were there to see it all go down. Even Phichit, whom recorded it all. Most of them were surprised to see us blow up in each other's faces, screaming insults to one another. It all had started when we decided to meet up at Chris' house, and celebrate our victories in the last Grand Prix Final.

All of us had agreed with our free schedules, and soon we greeted each other inside. Everything was going just fine, we all got along, that is until one of us brings up a topic that makes one of us go insane...

---

Viktor and I soon arrive to the front door of Chris' place. We waited, taking in the view. Viktor sighed as he looked at me and chuckled. I gave him a confused look, wondering about what he was laughing about.

"Ah, sorry! I was thinking about the time you got drunk and started dancing."

"Erm, I'd rather not bring it up again, heh."

"That's alright! Let's just wait for Chris to answer the door."

"Yes."

We soon heard footsteps and the door opened, revealing the one and only, Chris. He smiled at us and we made ourselves at home by sitting down on the couch. I sat right next to Viktor, making sure no one sat between us. Viktor then placed an arm around my shoulder, and held me. I giggled a bit as Chris looked back with a smirk, shaking his head.

"You love birds-" The door rang as Chris sighed from the sudden interruption. Opening it, his frown turned into a smile as he welcomed my best friend.

I didn't get a warning as Phichit came running in and hugged me with all his might. I gasped for air, patting his back, signaling him to let go.

"Ah, haha, sorry!" He said as he then let go and shook my hand.

I laughed, "It's alright."

He smiled as he then shook Viktor's hand. They greeted nicely, as I watched a couple of our other friends walk in.

Yurio quickly caught my attention as he was standing next to Otabek. He looked over at me as I waved awkwardly. Yurio then started making his way towards me, tugging Otabek along with him. I shook in fear as I didn't know what to expect from the fifteen year old.

"Hey." He said, reminding me of the time we first met.

"Ah- hi, Yurio!"

He gave me a disgusted look as he then pointed at Viktor and I with his head. I laughed as I then smirked, making him look at Otabek.

He sighed, "You got me, piggy."

"I know."

"Can we sit next to ya? Or do you want to hog the couch for you and your lover?"

I blushed lightly, and quickly shook my head, "No, no! You c-can sit here."

He laughed as he sat down next to me, along with Otabek. Chris then closes the door, and sits down.

"Welcome all of you to my house~, nice to have you here."

Viktor smiled, "Yes. Nice place you've got!"

Chris shook his head, "Ah, thank you, Viktor. I'm sure you'll soon get a place like this when you get married~"

I blushed, looking down at the floor. I heard a click coming from Phichit as most of us here laughed along with Viktor.

Phichit then put away his phone, "It sure has been a long time."

Yurio scoffed, "It's only been three weeks."