Chapter 12

What have I done
--------
*le time skip*

"John."
"I did exactly what I said Y/N."
"I fought for your rights."
"I know, I know." You were crying
"Save your strength and stay alive." You cried

The doctor came in.
"Y/N, may I talk with you?" He asked
You nodded.
When you were in the hall you started to tear up
"Well, John might not survive this."
You nodded and looked at the floor
"He told you to have this if he did die, so we'll give it to you."
He gave you this

"T-thank you d-doctor

"T-thank you d-doctor."
"Go in there and spend some more time with him."
"Okay."
*tiny time skip*

You prayed for John every hour, every minute, and every second.
After you killed Thomas, things have never been the same.You realized now that the world was wide enough for both you and Thomas. Why did you kill him? Your own safety. If you didn't, you wouldn't even be able to walk properly. You were better off with John, but he might die anyway. Does none of this matter? Why did Thomas do what he did? When will this series of unfortunate events end? John is running out of time. But you love him. As you snapped back to reality you saw John's chest rising and falling normally. You looked at the screen, 75 bpm.

"John?"
"John please, wake up."
You closed your eyes for a second and when you opened them you were looking into John's eyes.
"John?"
"Yeah?"
"Oh my God! John!"
He smiled
You hugged him and placed kisses all over his face.
He took your face into his hands and looked at you for a second before you leaned down and closed the gap.

*le time skip to Thomas's funeral*

You were to say a speech. You knew what you were going to say. You were going to say the complete truth. As you stepped up to the podium, you smacked your head down on it and cried a little.

"My name is Y/N Hamil- Washington, Y/N Washington and I-I-I killed Thomas."
There were gasps and cries
"He was kidnapping me, and he shot my boyfriend John Laurens. I-I had to do something."
Somebody in the crowd yelled 'Thomas would never hurt a fly!'
You didn't know what to say, but at that moment John came in on a weelchair
"Don't deny the truth! I know it isn't what you wanted to hear, but he was going to kidnap my girlfriend! Do you think I could stand around? No!"
You ran over to John and cried into his shoulder.
"Look at Thomas, you know how he got here? He messed with me and my baby girl and look where that landed him."
Somebody yelled 'Your over protective Laurens!'
It was George Washington
"I'm over protective!?" John's face was red with anger
"Yes, you are. And quite frankly, I don't want you to date my daughter." Washington was smirking
"I'M NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!" You yelled
John looked at your tearstained face. He could tell there was more anger to come
"AND YOU KNOW WHAT WASHINGTON!? I THOUGHT YOU CARED, I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD DAD! TURNS OUT YOUR JUST AS BAD AS THOMAS!"
"Young lady, don't mention Th-" "I CAN MENTION WHOEVER THE FUCK I WANT!"
John wrapped his arms around you.
You whispered into his ear "I want to go home."
He nodded
"Mr. Washington, we'll be leaving now."
"NO! YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH MY DAUGHTER!"
You turned around and flipped Washington the finger
And with that you walked out the door.

---------
I'm sorry if this is sad but it will progress.