Chapter 38: Secret Mission, Sam pov

"Remember were going on a rescue mission, we must be careful that Leutinant Issac, gets home safe," I commanded. I was checking all the guns to make sure they were in good shape. My soldiers were getting more supplies together and checking vehicles. I wanted to make sure everything was great, we couldn't afford distractions.

I want Issac out safe and unharmed. And I wouldn't want to bring him home to Sky dead or harmed, she needed him. I know I am risking my life for Issac and for her but I would do anything for Sky. Even let go of my dreams and my job, I plan on retiring after this. Sky needs to know I am safe everyday and not hurt.

Not only am I going to rescue Issac but to take out my enemies that think of harming Sky and me. They will die slow and painfully if I can help it. I know I have to watch for Kyle and Sky's ex and their clique, they plan on taking me out. Whatever I did to get them to hate me so much, I have no clue. But if they think they will ruin this mission they got another thing coming.

"Kyle, Shawn?" They turned and saluted me. "Yes, sir?" They said. "You guys will be staying behind for this mission, I need you here to guard, the prisoners," I commanded. They are reckless but not stupid enough too let out terrorist. "What, why do we sit out to guard terrorist, we could go on the big mission." Kyle snapped. "Because I gave you an order and you will obey it, am I understood!" I yelled.

He gave me a mean glare but it didn't frighten me one bit. "Yes, sir." They obeyed.
I nodded and walked away to continue getting together for battle. I couldn't risk them stirring trouble, Isaac's life depended on it. I knew they'd be mad for awhile but if they knew whats good for them, they'd obey my order.

We had checked every weapon hours later and began packing into the vehicles. The terrorist needed to be put down, and I was willing to also risk my life for that. Sky is staying with her mother as I told her too. From what I hear, their having a lot of fun and Sydney, Sky's mom, has kept her mind off me. So she is relaxed and I'm glad because I needn't worry about Sky while in the mission.

Though, Sky is still freaked out about the mission, at least she has calmed. She was in panic mode for fear of losing me and that Issac might not make it out. But I made a promise to Sky and I am determined to keep it. I will bring him home safe and unharmed. He will have some wounds from torture, they must put him through.

Sky knows that though, she knows I mean, I won't bring him back worse. I am worried that he is on bad conditions, so I will be sure to bandage him up before I take him home. If we save him, no, we will save him. I know in my heart that he is still alive, and it's a shock to me that I am actually listening to my heart and not my gut. Let hope, I don't regret following my heart. But something says, I am not going to regret it.

**********

In the afternoon, we were driving along the road marked, safe for my soldiers and me. But we still made sure it was safe, you never know what traps the terrorist might set. In the distance, I saw something glimmer. I put my hand up signaling them to stop. I got out of the vehicle and walked ahead. I examine the ground and a medal plate is hidden under the road, a bomb.

"Soldiers, we are entering terrorist grounds now, remember, no mercy!" I commanded. "Yes, sir!" They yelled and saluted. I signaled them to go around and so we went around the bomb trap.

I went over the radio which reached everyone. "Remember we need to rescue the hostage unharmed and alive, any terrorists you see, do not capture, you fight," I said. "Yes, sir!" They replied. I will be honest I am a little nervous but I will fight and be strong.

I keep reminding myself it's for her and for the country. And I will do everything in my power to protect her and the citizens. I promised I would bring him home safe, no matter what happens. But I will take out as many terrorists as I possibly can, while I save Issac too. It's gonna be real tough but I won't fall even if I lose a body part doing it.

We were hidden in the grass sneaking up to the territory. There were tons of guards everywhere like maybe ten or twenty guards. I called forward my snipers, we started sniping the guards in the balconies and towers. We successfully shot all the top people without any others on the ground noticing. There was a storm cellar door and it was heavily guarded.

That must be where their keeping Issac held. I asked for a gun and aimed. I sniped all four guards that were guarding the doors. It drew attention of other guards and I gave the signal and we charged. One guy came at me with a machete, I kicked it from his hands and shot him in the head. I cut another with a knife strapped to my waist.

My soldiers took terrorist down one by one and swiftly. They showed no mercy, as I ordered them and fought hard. I went up to the storm cellar doors, it had a padlock.
I took my knife out and turned around and sliced an enemies throat. Blood splattered all over me. "That's what you get for trying to sneak up," I mumbled.

There was a wire attached to the lock also, which probably would trigger a bomb. I followed the line into where it was located. I had to decide which wire to cut carefully or else it would blow up. I thought long and hard, Sky's favorite color is black. I cut the black wire and braced myself.

Nothing happened , I must've cut the right one, thank you Sky. I cannot believe that worked, I never was good at this though I was happy, I had too get back to business right away. I ran toward the storm cellar doors only to find two more guards. Damn it, I thought. "Hey guys lets be nice and walk away before you get hurt, they laughed at my face. "That's okay, I was only kidding," I said. I went at them and stabbed one guy in the stomach while the other jumped on my back. I reached back to throw them off but they cut my hand. " Bastard!" I yelled.

I grabbed his arms and flipped him over my shoulder. He landed on his feet, he just don't want to die. "You just don't wanna die do you, you fucking bastard!" I yelled. He came at me just as planned, I ducked as he cut the air and I sliced his knee. He fell to the ground and I turned and stabbed him in the heart straight through his back flesh and bone. He yelled and fell face first to the ground.

I ran into the storm cellar and found Issac he was unconscious and bruised badly. But no death inflicted wounds, I was relieved that it wasn't worse. But they did torture him a good one and he was bleeding a lot. I needed to hurry so I could stop the bleeding, I picked him up and hauled him on my shoulders and back like the army taught me. He groaned against my shoulder. "Hang in there buddy, were gonna get you home to Sky, safe." I reassured.

"Sam?" he said, poorly. I hauled him a little higher but gently so I wouldn't harm him. "What are you doing here, Sky needs you." He said, barely. "You like a brother to me Issac and I wanted to be here for you ,and Sky, she's safe, don't worry, we will make it." I confirmed, courageously. He poorly nodded then fainted on my back, my legs almost gave in but I caught myself and kept moving.

My soldiers had taken out most of the terrorists and it was a small base so we had won already.it was almost too easy, I hauled Issac in the truck with my men and we sped off, watching our back just in case. There was also a women there that had been hurt but I believe she was rescued also, I was told she mentioned Issac. They must know of one another. I took care of Issac and bandaged his wounds carefully. We made it and we were alive, though my cut hurt like a bitch. " We made it brother," I told Issac. Were both coming home to Sky and I couldn't wait to see her.
*****

Hey fans, sorry this was a little overdue but this chapter was a hard one to come by and took a lot of thought to think. What do you think of it, I love it personally. Issac is coming home finally and he isn't badly wounded! How exciting is that, she got her brother back and all to Sam, he's a boyfriend worth an eternity of fighting for. VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!