♡•°●Master ~Chapter 2●°•♡

♡•°● Warning! There's a tiny bit of lemon in this chapter, so fragile minded, beware!! ●°•♡

Reader POV

You sigh

     M-master? What are you doing?
What am I thinking? Of course she's gonna kill me...

Chara: she leans in for a kiss, closing her eyes slightly

    You moan into the kiss, thus realizing you have found strong feelings for her.

Chara: She separates from you, smirking

   E-eh? What do you think you're doing?

You push Chara away, and walk out of your room.

Ohmygosh,  she kissed me. She, kissed, me.

Chara: Oooh Y/N, where are you~? If you don't come out, I might as well have to punish you for your bad behavior~!

You quickly hide behind your couch, hoping Chara wouldn't find you.

I ran from her, she's gonna kill me. I'm her servant...why had I said that? I was afraid...

Chara: her voice becomes louder and louder with every loud step she takes.

You cover your mouth from any heavy breathing to escape. Is that? A sound of a whip. You're sure that was the sound was.

W-what? Since when did she get one of those things..?

Chara: flicks the whip against the floor, making a cracking noise.
Servant, come out. Now.

You peek out from the couch, scared.

Chara: There you are.~ Come here now~

You come out, and walk to Chara, even more terrified than before.

Chara: she grabs the other end of the whip, making it a half loop and pulling you closer by wrapping the whip around your body, making you stuck.  She pulls you into your room, locking the door behind her, then making a menacing, but lusty expression.

Don't look at me like t-that!!
You blush and look away, turning your head away from Chara's sight, face as red as a tomato

Chara: she grabs you by the chin again, forcing you to look back and her.
Oh come on, I know what you're thinking~.

N-no! I don't like you at a-
You were silenced by another one of Chara's kisses, yet this one was deeper.

M-mf~!

Chara slips her tongue on your lip, signaling she wants in. You refuse, but feel a slight pain on your left inner thigh. You look down, seeing a bit of dark red liquid dripping onto the floor.

She...she cut me...it hurts...but I love it...

Chara slowly pushes the knife into the wound, causing you to yelp in pain, as Chara slipped in her tongue into your mouth . She takes out the knife quickly, sparing you from the pain.

Chara: Oh Y/N, would you want me to go farther?

yes....p-please..

Chara: What was that?~ I couldn't hear you~

You start begging at Chara, wanting so much more.

Chara: she pushes you onto your bed roughly, and starts licking at your wound she had caused.

You start moaning softly as Chara licks softly around your inner thigh.

Chara's POV:

Y/N, she's beautiful . I want to keep her. I'll do whatever it takes, I don't care if I have to kill the ones who love her, as long as she's with me.

I start creeping my hand up her thigh, into her shorts. Her moans filled me with determination and an urge to keep going. I simply slip out my hand, leaving her dumbfounded. I pinned Y/N down and rip off her shirt, leaving a hole in it and throw it somewhere in the room.

Y/N : Ch-chara~

Yes, Y/N?

Y/N : N-nevermind..

                                           ●°▪♢ The End♢▪°●

I know, I haven't gotten a request for lemon, but I did it cause I'm a weirdo. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Knives. Am I making my stories/fanfiction too short or too long? Please tell me so I know.